• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Housing Photos Wanted

Phew, caught up with you - all added. Thank you, that's brilliant. There are some extremely lucky rabbits about. Some of those runs are enormous!

Anyone got a few more indoor piccys?

Phew, caught up with you - all added. Thank you, that's brilliant. There are some extremely lucky rabbits about. Some of those runs are enormous!

Anyone got a few more indoor piccys?

I meant to do you some yesterday and forgot. I need to do it during the day or the flash catches on the doorframe and makes shadows.

Thanks :) I need to remember to take some of mine in the daylight too (after I've cleaned up the mess Scamp's made :oops:).

Indoor and Outdoor

Heres my indoor ones - So many different ones - NIC Cubes are great!

doublerun.jpg

CIMG0491.jpg

CIMG0982.jpg

CIMG1256.jpg

And my outdoor ones - where they are now

The Shed (7x5) Tidy - No bunnies yet!
CIMG2853.jpg

Enter bunnies....
CIMG2862.jpg

7x5 shed with 6 x 4 run
CIMG2895.jpg

with added avairy run

CIMG3221.jpg

CIMG3236.jpg

CIMG3267.jpg

CIMG3232.jpg

Last edited:
Right well I took them, and then Dad finally re-did the lops shelf. :roll: So I'll have to take some more of theirs tomorrow.

Here's the lions...

_IGP0565-vi.jpg

_IGP0564-vi.jpg

_IGP0563-vi.jpg

Here are my creations.

The first is the commonal grass run which relocates every couple of weeks depending on the season.

DSC02597.jpg

Next depicts the custom made shed I've bought. Looking for a large sturdy cage for (then three now) two rabbits decided a shed would be of better value. I stripped down the original cage to its basic design as it had been 'developed' by me with extensions plus the run, it now sits neatly inside. Also inside I've put grills to prevent them from eating the wood and getting out the door. I've used some left over floor tiles for the floor. There was a cat flap -which you can see Gerald looking out of, but only Mangle was determined to use it so I took the door off.

Update: although not visable have just heightened the cage inside giving loads more floor space...which was met with approval with some little 'happy stamps'!!

I've semi-permenantly afixed the run to the shed, wedged by battons and the contents, easily dismantleable. The floor are 2'' thick wooden planks lain on a brick base(lain for the shed) allows for ventillation.
I've utilised old cold frame removable perspex windows for weather proofing the run....just have to keep an eye on the forecast!
This is cleaning time...the lid comes off and I can climb inside. The ...er...'warren' I've made is of planks screwed together, a plywood 'lid' encases an inner chamber...(they think they're safe -but not from me tee hee!)
Paint used is animal friendly hutch stain from 'Pets at Home'.

bunstuff.jpg

Early days when Chew was alive and before Gerald was a twinkle in his mums eyes....my first tunnel/shelter which they still love to lie on only now it has some roofing felt on it.

aug08003.jpg

For my next development I'm thinking of designing a platform they can get to to look out of the window....:D

Last edited:
With regards to my earlier post :-
Gerald explores the tunnels...they're interchangeable and I've just moved them around...
DSC02685.jpg

Gerald dissappears into the 'warren'..

:D

Last edited:
Back