• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flower Girls at breakfast time (aka Kirkby ASBO girls)

Tracy

Warren Veteran
I thought I would post a few new pics of my gorgeous Flower Girls...Poppy, Pansy & Daisy.

They've definitely left their destructive behaviour behind them and are now three very good little bunnies.

I took these pics this morning at breakfast time.

Hurry up mummy, we're starving...

Breakfast%20time%2001.jpg

Yummy.....

(from left to right Pansy, Poppy & Daisy)

Breakfast%20time%2002.jpg

Breakfast%20time%2003.jpg

Breakfast%20time%2004.jpg

Breakfast%20time%2005.jpg

Aren't they wonderful :love: So glad they have all settled down together again.

I don;t know who is the most lucky, the bunnies for having such a great home, or you for being able to watch such gorgeous bunnies :lol::lol:

They are gorgeous. :love::love: Poppy looks disapproving in each and every photo though. :lol::lol:

Rob says that they look like butter wouldn't melt...:roll:
He dealt with their 'handywork' on several occassions and they dealt with his handywork as well! :lol:
They're gorgeous! :love::love::love::love::love:
They look so happy! :D

Thanks everyone. :D

Poppy looks disapproving in each and every photo though. :lol::lol:

Yes she does. I didn't realise until I went back for another look after your comment and I have to agree with you. She looks very unimpressed. :roll: Probably a bit disgruntled about the mean carrot ration and the fact that I had dared to insult their intelligence by cutting some of the carrot slices in half to try and fool them into thinking they'd got more slices. :lol:

How fabulous they have settled in and down. Such gorgeous girls. Well done in giving them a home.

Thanks everyone. :D

Yes she does. I didn't realise until I went back for another look after your comment and I have to agree with you. She looks very unimpressed. :roll: Probably a bit disgruntled about the mean carrot ration and the fact that I had dared to insult their intelligence by cutting some of the carrot slices in half to try and fool them into thinking they'd got more slices. :lol:

Send a pic into Disapproving Rabbits!! :)

Back