• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Brown and Fawn - Buck - Scotland

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on bhealf of Collielover

Physical Description: brown and fawn called twiglet
Temperament quiet loves bunny hugs and rubs
Age 2 and a half
Sex MALE
Physical Description
Neuter Status neutered
Vaccination Status; Nil
Health. No knowing health problems
Type of home wanted Indoor home prefared but would consider other set ups
Location Central scotland
Reason for rehoming This rabbit came into the rescue center with another 3 rabbits when a women relised she had to much and couldn't cope with as many as she has . these rabbits wwere kept in small hutches and had not alot of out time.

Twiglet was very over weight when i first fostered him he had only really been feed rabbit mix .He has now slimed down. He enjoys being outside in the run. he is a very quiet rabbit but will let you know when your late in feeding him with rattling his bowl in his cage
He will have rescue back up
http://www.pawshereedinburgh.co.uk/
if you want any more info on this boy please pm me or call paws . But if your calling paws please say your a member from here

He still looks over weight but he is getting there also I think he looks darker than he does in these pictures

100_0923.jpg

100_0924.jpg

100_0925.jpg

th_100_0926.jpg

Last edited:
me 2 ..he was meant to have found a forever home this week but its fell through he is a sweetheart and has had a hard start in life I really hope he finds somone to love him soon ....He has been vet checked and they gave him a clean bill of health

Aw poor wee guy! Such a cute bun! Hope he finds his forever home soon :)

(I really should stop looking at this section of the forum - I'd adopt the lot!!)

AWWW is he still at yours Debbie? Hes a wee cuddly looking cutie, I have tried to get fiance changed mind about getting more buns but its more the space, although I dont think hell believe if I say Bugsys changed a bit as he might notice I have 3 bunnies :lol: Bugsys doing good btw, hes getting to be quite a wee character, and only nips occasionally, moulting like mad though. Hope this wee bunny gets a home and soon

yeah afraid so :( he is still here I know there a forever home out there for him ...I will be posting my other 2 fosters soon here also ..

This boy is back in the rescue and now being fostered again ...Please is anyone looking for a snuggle hubby for a Female

oh no! he is gorgeous..:love:.bless he looks like he really needs a break with a wifey & lotsa TLC!:(

I do hope he finds a forever home soon....he looks such a sweety...:love:

Back