• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its all over.....Biscuits Mum....Come on Down!!You have a Holiday!!!!

I'll have a chat with Mum and see if she would be interested....I will have just had baby :shock: :wave:

You guys only have till MONDAY to bid.......otherwise Biscuits Mummy will get it.....and you dont want that to happen do you????????????:no::no::no:

Now, Ive been in touch with the rescue....and Roland will be in the paper and the Rescues OWN mag presenting the cheque.......

So come on guys........Dig deep!!!!! Its for A HOLIDAY!!!
Admittedly 25th Sept....but what a gorgous part of the country Devon is!!!
Dogs are allowed in the chalet....bunnies can come and stay with me.....(whether you get them back is another thing.........!!!!!)........and of course you get to meet ME!!!!.......

(COME BACK!!!!!! DONT RUN OFF.......!!!)

You guys only have till MONDAY to bid.......otherwise Biscuits Mummy will get it.....and you dont want that to happen do you????????????:no::no::no:

Now, Ive been in touch with the rescue....and Roland will be in the paper and the Rescues OWN mag presenting the cheque.......

So come on guys........Dig deep!!!!! Its for A HOLIDAY!!!
Admittedly 25th Sept....but what a gorgous part of the country Devon is!!!
Dogs are allowed in the chalet....bunnies can come and stay with me.....(whether you get them back is another thing.........!!!!!)........and of course you get to meet ME!!!!.......

(COME BACK!!!!!! DONT RUN OFF.......!!!)

:shock::shock::shock: Run away......run away NOW!!! :shock::shock::shock::shock:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I can't wait :love::love::love:

I am going to take my Mum and Dad to thank them for everything they are doing before our wedding in August. I am hoping they will love it. :)

Last edited:
Back