• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BUNNIE HILTON.....my new set up,

angieb

Mama Doe
some of you might of seen this on a different thread but i am so pleased with it, especially now ive completely finished it......

THIS IS BUNNIE HILTON :lol:

001.jpg

and these are my girls relaxing in bunnie hilton

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

sorry for the pics but i am so proud and happy with them bonding and with the whole set up! :love:

:shock::shock::shock:
WOW that is the best bunny house ive ever seen puts mine to shame :oops:
is the whole of that for two bunnies

:shock::shock::shock:
WOW that is the best bunny house ive ever seen puts mine to shame :oops:
is the whole of that for two bunnies

yes its for just 2.
its a long story.......i was convinced they wouldnt bond so i decided to get 2 kennel and runs and hopefully get 2 boys from kayj (who was brilliant and helped me loads over the telephone) anyway she suggested i tried them together and after about 4 hours they seemed fine!!!!! My plan is maybe get 2 more boys from kayj in the future (if my nerves will take it) and the have a foursome.
In reality i could of saved myself £300 and just got 1... :roll: :lol:
I just got the jigsaw out and cut a hole in it so now they've got it all.... :lol:

where did you get them from/ (the runs not the buns:lol::lol:)

i am sorry but i dont know how to do links but they have a website called dog and rabbit runs. The man is really helpfull. He also sells on ebay and is slightly cheaper on ebay. This one cost £620 that includes delivery and to errect aswel.

That's a wondeful set up.

Please may I have permission to use your photos for Make Mine Chocolate!? We are setting up a library of photos to use for future welfare work.

Helen

That looks fab!

I showed o/h and he said "omg, that's bigger than some people's houses!" :lol:

my friend said something similar about our spare bedroom.....i think shes thinking about thowing the buns out and sleeping in there when she stays over! :lol:

WOW! That is one amazing setup! Lucky buns!!!

PLEASE let me know the dimensions of each kennel or the whole - but tell me if it is the whole IYSWIM? Thanks.

Last edited:
If my two ever went outside, that is soooo what I would want, its BEAUTIFUL. I cant believe they have all that space and all they are doing is lying on a hutch, lol. Beautiful home and buns :D

Back