• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

~ Fundraiser Signatures ~ for Starlight Rabbit Rescue

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Hello Ru!

Myself and Princessrabbit are making signatures especially for you!
They can be any theme you wish, for example a colour theme.
There’s no limit of photos you can have on it, as long as we can fit them on! :lol: We will try our best.

So once again I am asking for a small donation of £2 per signature, however if you wish to donate more, you are more than welcome to.
All money will be going to Starlight Rabbit Rescue.

Donations can be done by paypal, through the post or by card.
We will send the donation details as a pm once we have receieved your request.

Please PM me or Princessrabbit with the following details;

- Photos that you want on the signature. (Example: Pets)
- Any writing you would like. (Example: Names)
- Style/Theme of the signature.
- And any other additional info!

Some Examples of our Work can be seen here:

My Work
Princessrabbit's Work

So if you wish to donate to the rescue and recieve a signature then please feel free to PM one of us :wave:

Last edited:
I will hopefully keep this fundraiser going throughout the new year, for those in need of new signatures :wave:
Im just a PM away :wave:

I have updated the details, AilsaDS is now going to be working along side me, making signatures to raise money for starlight.
Therefore you can either PM me or Mel (AilsaDS) for a signature.
Examples of her work will be going up soon :wave:

Cool, do you have time this evening or would you prefer another time?

I have plenty of time :wave:
Just Pm me the details etc which is listed in the 1st post and ill pm you the details on how to donate :wave:

I need a new one too please, a non Christmas one :) Does Starlights not have paypal?

Sure, just Pm me the information needed (in 1st post).
Kris's paypal is currently not working so she has asked for donations to be made via post or card to help pay for her vet bills :wave:

Could I have a signature please? :) I have the same vet as Kris so will make a card payment directly. I'll PM you or Mel sometime this week if that's ok :)

I have spare time to make signatures too now New Year has passed & life is settling back to normal.. well as normal as possible with this snow :lol:

Yay...I have a proper signature now :D...thanks to Vicky for making 4 lovely choices :)

sorry, didnt see this.

glad you like it :wave::wave:

We are still doing signatures if anyone else would like to make a small donation towards the rescue :wave:

Back