• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: 2 Mischevious Baby Bunnies

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Unfortunately their fantastic home fell through so these two bubbas are up for adoption again :(

They're currently being fostered by Hetty (*Spider*) in Central Essex.

Here are a few words from her:

Thunder and Lightening were born here so are EXTREMELY human friendly as they've been handled by me since birth.
They're extremely confident and mischievious. They love fuss and attention and will do anything for a noserub :love:
They MUST be rehomed together as they were the only babies in the litter and are best buddies and have such a strong bond, it's so heartwarming to see :love:

If you're interested please PM me or *Spider* if you think you can offer them what they deserve.

Starlight's is based in Essex but we rehome nationally to that perfect home.

Here are some pictures :love:
SNC01934.jpg

Lightening:
SNC01939.jpg

SNC01918.jpg

SNC01922.jpg

Thunder:
SNC01926.jpg

SNC01929.jpg

Thunder and Angel:
SNC01937.jpg

Together :love:
SNC01941.jpg

SNC01945.jpg

SNC01915.jpg

Videos:

Last edited:
Aww!! They are beautiful!! I would have them all if I could..... shame Rimmi did a 'naughty' last night and decided to chew the wall paper.... OH and I were not impressed.... Make Winter put on weight... hes getting bored without her!! Lol.

SOMEONE PLEASE HOME THESE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS.

:love::love:

Back