• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peanut Butter & Jelly's Luxury Home!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Finally.....here it is guys!!!! Nice and comfy for him and his poorly feeties. The run will have something else inside it next weekend as i know carpet isnt great but its all we have at the moment! and i wanted to get them moved in!

:wave:

theshed003.jpg

inside! yes that is a childrens cot, my mum got it at the bootsale this morning! :lol: they can also go upstairs by jumping on the ledge!
and behind the brown door...is the bathroom! :lol:

theshed002.jpg
the loo

theshed001.jpg

the hay room!

theshed004.jpg

theshed005.jpg

the run

theshed006.jpg

outside (and the buns waiting!)

theshed009.jpg
"this is good innit?"

theshed034.jpg

:wave:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarah Jane that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah Jane - I have some carpet that you can staple onto that ledge for a bit of grip (and to be nice on his feetsies!)

Wow, looks great!
They are lucky bunsters, well they were lucky before anyways, but just mega spoiled now :D

ooh hetty that would be great :D

its on the patio, the same side as the bunny garden. my dad sure caved, he spent 3 solid days doing it :lol: all i did was the floor and painted it.

peanut loves it, jelly wont stop binkying, but she got stuck on the second level, she couldnt work out how to get down:lol::lol:

It looks great! What lucky, lucky buns!

My daughter has the same dolls cot, its from IKEA. I know what I'll do with it when she stops playing with it now.:lol:

they are loving it!

"Mum we dont want to get up yet, 5 more minutes"
moreshed006.jpg

moreshed010.jpg
"its okay, ill sleep in here instead"

moreshed015.jpg
you wont find me under here hehehe

moreshed019.jpg
Jelly "know your place Butter, this is MY bed"

moreshed013.jpg
Peanut Butter : "Im not talking to you"
Jelly: "Fine"