• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Stella & Bobby for ARC Twickenham

CazScho

Mama Doe
Stella & Bobby are two lovely little Nethie/Dutch crosses. They are nethie sized with a little white tip on thier noses. We think Stella is the mum (probably aged about 18 months) and Bobby her son (about a year old).

Sadly, they are now ARCs longest staying residents and have had very little interest in the time they've been there.

They're shy and can be very nervous but these two will be such rewarding bunnies. They repay love, quiet care and attention with trust, a tiny bit at a time, but which means so much from this timid little pair.

Can anyone offer little Stella & Bobby a forever home, or are they destined to live their life in foster care?

P6070027.jpg

P6070025.jpg

Stella (mum) is mostly black

P6070012.jpg

and little Bobby here is chocolate brown (but seems to be moulting into black!)

P6070023.jpg

For more information about Stella and Bobby, please PM me. They're such sweet little bunnies and really deserve a home of their own.

Why can't I win the lottery :( I really wish we could give these 2 the home they deserve.

I so hope they won't be waiting too much longer for a home of their own :(

Still nothing for little Stella & Bobby :(

These two are improving week by week and I'm now able to help Stella with her moulting! They love tossing hay cakes around and are getting braver and braver :D

Are these 2 still at ARC? But renamed Poppy and Peter?
They look the same in the pictures, I wish I could take these two:(
How long have they been there now?:(:love::love:

They still are yes, and have been renamed, to see if it would ignite anyones interest at all. They've been there longer than any of the other bunnies by quite a long way, I adopted 2 buns from there a year and a half ago I think and they were both there then. You're welcome to visit them :wave:

Bumping these two lovelies up:love:
They truly deserve a home, I can't beleive they haven't got one already, they are so gorgeous:love::love::love:

Back