• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Amber and Alfie, 2-year old pair, SW London

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Amber and Alfie are brother and sister, and from the same litter as Leo and Lila. They seem to have lionhead and rex or hare in them. They are small bunnies, and friendly, but not keen on being picked up.

If you are interested in this pretty pair, please PM me for more information.

Ambalf2.jpg

Ambalf4.jpg

Last edited:
I have their brother and sister Leo and Lila and they are lovely bunnies!!

Someone must want these 2 they are gorgeous! If only I could have 6, I would snap them up!

Steps away from RIN!

I so love these two. Really wish I had the room and money for two more :(

Hope they get a good home soon, can't understand why they haven't been snapped up as they're totally gorgeous :love:

And they are escape artists! I found Amber in the "wrong" side of the garden a few days ago. I was doing some weeding, when she suddenly sat next to me and nibbled some dandelion. :lol:

These two are slimline bunnies and can squeeze through very small gaps. And they love to go through tunnels, under the hutch and anywhere else they can get into. They will need a big adventure playground. :D

These two are slimline bunnies and can squeeze through very small gaps. And they love to go through tunnels, under the hutch and anywhere else they can get into. They will need a big adventure playground. :D

for this read "anywhere they shouldn't get into :lol: Beau's the same! :love:

I love these two - they have such a cheeky full-of-life look about them. I hope they find their new home soon.... :love:

Still no interest in these two. :( They are with another fosterer now, because I went on holiday last week, and she prefers long term pairs. But I still hope they will find a new home soon.

I just dont believe they havent found a home, they are soooo beautiful if i was in a position to take on two more i would snap them up. :love:

Back