• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do your rabbits live? x

As Everyone Will Know, i love to look at other peoples set ups/hutches/runs/wendy houses & sheds, so it would be lovly to see other peoples:) xx Postt Postt Posttt:) xxx

I'll take a photo when I get home tonight (weather depending) ;)

Afraid it's not very exciting or elaborate :lol: could have done with the flair of a designer to make it more interesting to look at I suppose :p

My buns live outside! Well... in the garage :lol:
our hutch is located inside our alarmed garage, and they have a little tunnel going through the garage wall, through the aviary and out onto the grass :lol:

Here is the hutch:
IMG_0837.jpg

And here you can see the aviary, and at the bottem you can see the little tunnel coming out :love:
09-03-16046.jpg

As I live in a flat, Chloe has a big cage for her meals and poo, in a large enclosure in the middle of my launge ! :lol: she rests on a coton sheet with cushions as she does not bite them... as she is getting old, she no longer moves very much and I cannot leave her run free in the flat because of my stupid little doggy who chases her :?

As I live in a flat, Chloe has a big cage for her meals and poo, in a large enclosure in the middle of my launge ! :lol: she rests on a coton sheet with cushions as she does not bite them... as she is getting old, she no longer moves very much and I cannot leave her run free in the flat because of my stupid little doggy who chases her :?

Aww:lol:

Our rabbit has her own bunny proofed room, and when we are home she can run around the rest of the flat, she loves running around our bed.

Pic of her last night, relaxing in the afternoon sun, empty food dish, upturned veg plate and limp bit of cabbage..she is not impressed.
IMG_1066-1.jpg

One view of the room, normally messier than this
P1011730.jpg

P1011162.jpg

Rest are quite old and taken in the summer (ice pod) she loves to drag everything to the centre of the room, and have had a room change around will have to take some more pics soon.

Our rabbit has her own bunny proofed room, and when we are home she can run around the rest of the flat, she loves running around our bed.

Pic of her last night, relaxing in the afternoon sun, empty food dish, upturned veg plate and limp bit of cabbage..she is not impressed.
IMG_1066-1.jpg

One view of the room, normally messier than this
P1011730.jpg

P1011162.jpg

Rest are quite old and taken in the summer (ice pod) she loves to drag everything to the centre of the room, and have had a room change around will have to take some more pics soon.

Aww they're gaujuss!! aww thats a realy good set up:) xx

Back