• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Homes For Christmas Update post 42

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
PLEASE can we find these bunnies some homes to be settled in before Christmas
some of these have had appeals before and so will be familiar to you..poor things get overlooked
lotsal.jpg

These are now rehomed:D
Lottie and Albie..been here over a year..have needed dentals in the past but ok lately...
and I would like to point out that any bun from anywhere can develop dental probs at any time...so the only difference here is you have been told their background teeth history:D
LottieandAlbie.jpg

Dinky and Noah..VERY friendly loving rabbits...at present living in a large shed with huge run attached..would need similar..or if to go as housebunnies a room to themselves..
Dinky wth her headtilt
Dinky.jpg

and the handsome Noah
Noah.jpg

and Dolly and Sox..a pair of bunnies who are independent ..must live outdoors and need a permanent attached run..Sox will be friendly especially if you are holding veg ..Dolly will take longer to build her trust in you...Dolly has been with us for ages:(
dollysox.jpg

and lastly a pair of female piggies..Dib dab the mum and her daughter Kit-kat..a nice pair of friendly girls
These are now reserved:D
Dib-dab
Dib-dab.jpg

Kitkat
Kit-kat.jpg

These and so many more would love forever homes.....

Last edited:
I really hope they find somewhere nice to snuggle, be cosy and share some sprouts together this christmas! They so deserve a nice bunny treatie stocking :love: I so wish I had room for Noah and Dinky, they are such a charming pair :love:

Oooooo Dolly and Sox are lovely :love: Is there a way I can be locked out of RIN it upsets me and I just dont have the space or money for more buns :(

Last edited:
I now have 8 buns, would love to say yes to more but there has to be a point where enough is enough. Ive you have too many then there isnt enough love to go around. :love:

Every time I see Noah and Dinky my heart skips a beat. I so wish I had space for them.

Good luck in finding homes for them all.

Hi Jill, all the Honeys are wonderful, fabulous, handsome, beautiful, etc :lol: Dinky aka Felix has come on leaps and bounds and has turned into quite a character :lol:

Hope you are keeping well.

look forward to it..and while your here
Dinky says she doesn't mind changing her name so you don't have two Dinkies:lol:

Aww I'm only after a single bunny that can be bonded with Flopsie, I really hope these bunnies get forever homes soon :)

Back