• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Older lady Daisy

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Daisy is a stray and the vet has put an age on her of about 4-5years. She went in for her neuter last tuesday and is doing really well. She is looking for a home with another bun for company and she would prefer an indoor home if possible. She was really nervous but having spent time with Vickie and her family is really coming out of herself and she loves Paddy the GSD! :D

CIMG0574.jpg

092-1.jpg

Last edited:
Daisy has been with me for 3 weeks now. She has certainly made herself at home and now demands nose rubs by nudging my feet :lol::lol: The dog on the other hand has fitted nicely into his role of carer and thinks nothing of grooming her which Daisy gratefully accepts :D

why do you gusy put older..in the title you know it makes me want ot look what a little stunner boyf has really said no at moment so i hope someone gives her a good home !!xx

This is getting urgent as due to her demands Paddy has gone on strike and refused to groom her any more!! :shock: Is there an attentive man out there looking for an affectionate but demanding wifey bun?? :D

Back