• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

GIANT sized man in Twickenham seeks lonely female

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Noel is a Giant House Rabbit who came into the care of ARC just before Christmas. His owner no longer wanted him as he needed extensive veterinary treatment.

It has been a long road for Noel and there is now light flooding in at the end of it, after treatment for an eye infection, gut stasis, tooth problems, a severely infected hock and depression Noel is a very healthy and happy boy again!

He is now neutered and about to start his vaccinations, he really enjoys life indoors. This is a VERY special boy looking for a special new family he can call his own ... are you that person?

I don't have a picture at the moment of Noel, however will post one as soon as his foster home forwards one to me. I have just realised that his age has not been sent through ... will try and find out this information too.

If you would like more information about Noel please contact donna-arc via pm or email donna@animalrescueandcare.org.uk or ring 020 8755 1807 and leave a message and someone will get back to you.

I have met Noel and he is a wonderful lad!! He really deserves a lovely forever home and I am certain ARC will ensure he finds one

Janex :)

Here are two photos of him from a little while ago. He spent one night at our house, after he had been neutered. He's a big boy, but very friendly. He was getting eyedrops at that time, so his eyes look a bit sticky.

Noel3.jpg

Noel1.jpg

Repeat of post made on GemmaH's Giant Male Bun Wanted...

Having clarified that Gemma is not going to pursue Noel can I make a strong note of interest. I can't go as far as to say we want to reserve him because Maria's not back until tomorrow evening but I have made it widely known on the forum of my desire for a Papillon. And a blue one at that :D.

Neil

Having clarified that Gemma is not going to pursue Noel can I make a strong note of interest. I can't go as far as to say we want to reserve him because Maria's not back until tomorrow evening but I have made it widely known on the forum of my desire for a Papillon. And a blue one at that .

I was just about to say IS HE A PAPPY?????? :shock::shock::shock:

OOOHHH you know you will Neil! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

P.s. Still not as gorgeous as my rubes though :p:lol:

Having clarified that Gemma is not going to pursue Noel can I make a strong note of interest. I can't go as far as to say we want to reserve him because Maria's not back until tomorrow evening but I have made it widely known on the forum of my desire for a Papillon. And a blue one at that :D.

Neil

Go For It!!!! I nursed Noel for his 4-5 weeks with ARC. I rescued him from a really bad situation and tried to nurse him back to full health, but needed someone to be there for him 24/7 and i wasnt. It wasn fair on him. He is such a darling. I miss all his cuddlles, i still call him my baby. I named him Noel as i found out about him just a couple of day before Christmas. When Donna told me the other week he was goin up for adoption soon, my heart sunk, sunk very low. Would have loved to have offered him a forever loving home, but he's a house bunny now and it is best for him to be inside as it bring out the best in him.

m
xx

ps. hes a pappy british giant cross.

I've been very quiet about this today as there is already somebody interested in Noel. We will have a definite answer tomorrow as to whether he'll be going to this other new home or not. Neil he can def come to you if the other home is not to be.

Noel is being paired up in my front room as we speak. He is going to be an indoor bunny and live with a girl who is a bit bigger than he is. His Daddy works from a base not too far from where we live ... Neil is not going to be his Daddy, maybe if we get another large bun in .....

The pairing up is going reasonably well so far.

Back