• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Nethie Boy.update..homed

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is Rudolf..or Rudy as he is affectionately known!
and he is getting so depressed cos no one wants him:cry:

Rudolfx.jpg

He is approximately 10 months old..although this is a guestimate as he was rescued from an unkown background.
He is a nice little chap who is exceptionally clean in his hutch and so would make a good housebunny..or could live outdoors.

He needs a doe for company and lots of TLC
Can you give him a home?

Last edited:
Is there anyway he could be bonded with a young male? I am still looking for a single nethie??

As he has shown territorial tendancies to another male probably not:?
I know people are seen to bond smae sex pairs but I do prefer male/female pairs..much easier to bond usually......

Awwww little Rudy Roo.... (my little girls give the silly cutsie names lol). He was a great bunny to foster, a pleasure to look after and unbelievably clean in his hutch, one tray for wee's and poop (a small corner tray), and one tray for hay and sleeping, and none of the usual stray poops either. He was honestly no trouble at all and I really quite miss him, if he'd have been a girl, he could have definately stayed.

Really hope this little boy gets the forever home he deserve. :love:

I was just saying to Faye the other day that if I just got loads of black bunnies I could fob James off with "no thats the same one dear" :lol:

I can't understand why this lovely bun is still waiting for a home.Someone must want a small and friendly neutered buck...???

Bumping him up because he's so gorgeous, Jill:D
DONNA! Every time I see your siggy I think you've kidnapped Nia:lol: Gabriel looks just like her

Thought i'd add some more pics of this cutey (who we're currently fostering), taken on a nice sunny day - he really is as clean and tidy as everyone is saying! If only ours were so good......

He needs a home before i fall in love too much and I think that the neighbours must now be sick of us singing 'Rudy Rudy Rudy Rudy' at him everytime we go out! :oops: :lol:

Here he is:

DSCF0643.jpg

And a slightly out of focus but very cute one:

DSCF0650.jpg

Kx

(Sorry for the size, computers being daft and wouldn't resize them!)

EDITED to say: In the first pic here he looks just like our Sooty - Scary!

Back