• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Connie - u/d more pics added!!! pg.2

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
... I'm fostering this gorgeous girlie at the moment :D

Physical Description: medium sized harlequin lop
Temperament: friendly, but shy
Neuter Status: Neutered
Vaccination Status: Myxi Vaccinated
Health: in good health, slightly overweight
Type of home wanted: with another rabbit, can live in or out

sweetie.jpg

check out those puppy-dog eyes!!!
sweetie2.jpg

showing her light orange colouring...
sweetie3.jpg

Last edited:
Hannah..yes she is:D.she was only speyed on Monday though..so would have to wait to be introduced to a male until end of next week..
Do you think she's Barley's type?:lol:

Hannah..yes she is:D.she was only speyed on Monday though..so would have to wait to be introduced to a male until end of next week..
Do you think she's Barley's type?:lol:

They would certainly make a hansome couple!?!? There are so many pretty bunnies though *confused smilie*

Hannah

Actually Faye we need to get Connie to me..do a swap..as she has an interested party and will hopefully be meeting her new husbun on saturday!
Now who do I swap her for......ermmm Claudia??....or the gorgoeus new boy Thumper....;):lol:

Actually Faye we need to get Connie to me..do a swap..as she has an interested party and will hopefully be meeting her new husbun on saturday!
Now who do I swap her for......ermmm Claudia??....or the gorgoeus new boy Thumper....;):lol:

***<whispers> cccccclllllllaaaaauuuuuuddddiiiiiiaaaaaaa***

Back