• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two buns overlooked

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Poor Fintan and Jenna have had no interest - we suspect because they are REWs. Is anyone looking for a gorgeous, if somewhat mischevious, pair of bunsters? :D

004-16.jpg
009-15.jpg

:shock:

I cant believe those beautiful Buns have not attracted any interest !! :cry:

If only I lived in a mansion with acres of land .............

Janex

aww poor buns being looked over, I have a REW and can honestly say he is soooo gorgeous I just love them.
Sallyx

We also LURVE REW - they seem to have adorable personallities - looking for a large young REW male at the mo (like prince at the ARC!!! He is :love:- (but alas he is bonded to another bun & we need a sinle male to bond with :cry:
if anyone could possibly help, please get in touch :D

Amanda :wave:

We also LURVE REW - they seem to have adorable personallities - looking for a large young REW male at the mo (like prince at the ARC!!! He is :love:- (but alas he is bonded to another bun & we need a sinle male to bond with :cry:
if anyone could possibly help, please get in touch :D

Amanda :wave:

Adopt two then one more and you can have a bonded foursome (worth a try) :lol:

They look like they are full of character, hope they find a home soon.

I'm foster mummy to Jenna and Fintan - they are sooooooooooooooooooooo lovely. Someone please offer them a forever home, I can feel myself becoming a failed fosterer :lol::lol: which in turn will see me in the divorce courts :lol::lol:

Was having a chat with Jenna and Fintan this morning and they were asking when they will be getting their forever home as they are fed up of seeing my ugly mug every day :lol::lol::lol:

Poor Fintan and Jenna have had no interest - we suspect because they are REWs. Is anyone looking for a gorgeous, if somewhat mischevious, pair of bunsters? :D

004-16.jpg
009-15.jpg

Are they a small breed? they look pretty big on the side of a NZW but its hard to tell from the pic

Back