• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas presents for bunnies

Omi

Wise Old Thumper
We have never given presents at Christmas to any of our animals. But this year we thought we would do something different for Tui, albeit somewhat belatedly.

So yesterday we went to have a look at what we had in mind for her. It seemed the perfect gift and so we asked to have the test, which was a pre-condition before collection of the gift could be arranged.

Good news is that we have passed our test and so we will probably collect her present tomorrow :D Fingers crossed she will like it :love:

That sounds exciting! My bunnies are jealous.:lol:

Heidi got a willow ball. In a matter of hours it became tiny pieces of willow. It confirms that her eating less hay is unlikely teeth and probably from spouse giving her fibafirst and pellets and not telling me so she gets two dinners. She is a rex and skilled in giving us her the hungry bunny look.

Amber and Zorro got a carrot woven from hay, yet just sniffing it for now.

Raven will get new fleece blanket.

Fingers crossed she will like her present :love: Yesterday I got the goats a very large ivy branch I found that had been blown down when we were out walking. They loved it, it’s stripped of all the leaves already!

Well we collected Tui's present yesterday and gave it to her. What do you reckon her inital reaction was............?

She was scared :( She especially got frightened when the gift moved :shock:

She's a lot braver today though and I think she's really quite pleased.

Aw, it's good to hear that Tui is a lot braver today with her present and seems quite pleased. :love: I would like to see photos of the present, too. I bet it's really cute. :love:

Back