• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A friend for Boobly Bear

Aww I love the name, I think Eddy really suits him. Just out of curiosity, what were the other names in the ramekin? I can't help wondering whether Bob junior was also in the mix!

Eddy sounds so perfect and delightful (like all bunnies, of course). :love: He's clearly loving his new home, and it looks like he enjoyed garden time, too. :love: I like how neat he is. :lol:

I really hope so too, the most important bit is still unknown but it can't hurt to be optimistic I reckon

This is my best attempt at video of his fur

https://imgur.com/8ILem4R
Wow Eddie seems to be a lovely, tidy rabbit, you have chosen extremely well J&B I look forward to the Boo reaction when they meet
Richard

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Wow Eddie seems to be a lovely, tidy rabbit, you have chosen extremely well J&B I look forward to the Boo reaction when they meet
Richard

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

he's not so tidy today. So we put them together once I was home from work & had G&T (about 4). Photos so far?

like anyone dare say no :lol:

believe it or not these are in chronological order. Super cute 1st photo taken 10 mins in

DsSLlnll.jpg

he's a tad humpy but Boo has been amazing tolerant. I'm so proud (of them both:love:)

M2WPEYTl.jpg

after humping he has tended to lie beside or close to her (flops & sploofs)
YVlu9AFl.jpg

it took a few goes at finding the right place to bond that he wasn't too inquisitive about & Boo could negociaite. Settled on cold & boring hallway

Humping less & Eddy mirroring Boo but she obv can't mirror back. I think he's worked out she's not quite right :lol:

qjh9oUcl.jpg

PFTjlY9l.jpg

w82hml0l.jpg

the next few hours he was mainly tunneling under Boo wanting groomies. she isn't obliging.

O2xp2vll.jpg

spot his nose?
LnQl7Qzl.jpg

So I'm happy so far. Boo has been such a softy & coped brilliantly with his hyperactivity. I've stopped now as I sensed her getting a tad grumpy - twice. I don't trust myself to stay awake enough to watch so recommencing tomorrow.
So far no fur pulls, chasing is obv waste of time. The bonding isn't dissimilar to how she was with Joey but she has been more relaxed - used litter tray & eaten. Eddy has stopped using the litter tray & covered every inch with territorial poo boulders that smell & weed on the blankey:lol:

Wow, it's going brilliantly :love: You couldn't have asked for better really :love: Sending lots of continuing to be good bunnies vibes for tomorrow.

thanks Omi, they are both nice bunnies that both want loves so hopefully we can get some groomies in tomorrow. I am super proud of them. I wish Boo could see all the flops & relaxing he does round her but maybe she senses them. She hasn't flopped yet & he hasn't binkied in her presence. He really really wants kisses

Lovely update and photos to wake up to :love: really hope the groomies start soon, but I'm sure they'll work it out in their own bunny way. Well done you and bunnies :thumb:

Back