• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Continental Giant Doe - Rescue

i must admit that i dont understand why people are giving you a hard time,even if you did go to a breeder its not the end of the world,sworry but there are people out there that abuse,hurt and kill animals and its not like ur doing any of that.

i must admit that i dont understand why people are giving you a hard time,even if you did go to a breeder its not the end of the world,sworry but there are people out there that abuse,hurt and kill animals and its not like ur doing any of that.

Thanks Kelly i agree!

I got Stan from a breeder and will probably end up getting another one from the same person if i cant find one in a rescue anyway i just thought i would try and rescue one if i could!

Some people just like to have a go but the world is what it is unfortunately!

At the end of the day i will still be giving a bun a nice home x

just remember that he will still be able to produce for about 6wks after his neuture. also that he will still hump the female vigurously which my pee her off if she neutured may be best for his hormones to wear off a bit:)

just remember that he will still be able to produce for about 6wks after his neuture. also that he will still hump the female vigurously which my pee her off if she neutured may be best for his hormones to wear off a bit:)

Oh yeah i know about the 6 weeks thing, im not in any rush but just thought i would start looking now as contis can be hard to get hold of from rescues. And if i could find one that was already spayed then that would be good rather than getting a baby and having to go through the hormonal thing etc etc x

Back