• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

12 young Continental Giants in Rescue

MightyMax

Banned
....if anyone was thinking of adopting this lovely, lovely breed of rabbit, then please PM me.

12 youngsters have just been given up to rescue.

4 are singles of 12 weeks old

4 are already paired up of 12 weeks old

4 are babies

I saw them today and <swoon> they are just so beautiful x

I really hope so tonibun :D

Really big rabbits, estimated about 6 and a half kilos when mature, but extremely gentle. They will need an awfully big space to accommodate them :)

I love contis! Please can we see pics! :)

I wasn't actually expecting to see any so I didn't have my camera. I went to collect a little stray unwanted bunny who's coming to live with me.

I said I would report back to all the bunny lovers I know, as sometimes people go searching for Contis and say 'Oh there's none in rescue so I have to buy!' And now there most definitely are! Pure bred and from a breeder :)

I wasn't actually expecting to see any so I didn't have my camera. I went to collect a little stray unwanted bunny who's coming to live with me.

I said I would report back to all the bunny lovers I know, as sometimes people go searching for Contis and say 'Oh there's none in rescue so I have to buy!' And now there most definitely are! Pure bred and from a breeder :)

Ah! Where are they based? Always wanted a conti! Doubt I'll be able to but still worth finding out more. :lol:

Can you PM me where they are based too? Have they actually been given up to rescue and if so which one?

I'm looking for a big softie boy bun for River

Can you PM me where they are based too? Have they actually been given up to rescue and if so which one?

I'm looking for a big softie boy bun for River

oh wow, that would be perfect - paws crossed

Yep I always fancied lying on the floor with a conti, watching a film together. A bunny cuddle that big would be amazing

They are very tempting, but I personally think that Contis should live as house rabbits.

That ain't ever going to happen here :(

I think it's going to be logistically too difficult really :( plus I do feel a loyalty to the rescue that has already tried to bond her but I am tentatively following up just to see

Back