• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aoife (pronounced EE-fa)- 1st July- Bonding Update :-)

She is from a different litter, Marika is her Mum

Have you seen Tui's Mum with her new friend in her new home

IDddRFJ.jpg

Oh that's a gorgeous picture of her Mum (also called Tui). Thanks for posting it. We'll have to imagine that they are cousins then :love: I wonder if Catherine09's Dixie was also one of Marika's kits. I remember Marika :love:

Oh that's a gorgeous picture of her Mum (also called Tui). Thanks for posting it. We'll have to imagine that they are cousins then :love: I wonder if Catherine09's Dixie was also one of Marika's kits. I remember Marika :love:

Dixie is one of Ngiao’s babies. She only had 3 and the other two were re homed together. I think Ngiao has gone to a new Home now too :love:

Jane i’m glad you’ve taken another on after the very sad loss of Elsa - sorry I haven’t been very active on your posts - I’m having a tough time myself too

Poor Mummy Tui had another litter of 11 Kits but none survived :cry:

Dixie is one of Ngiao’s babies. She only had 3 and the other two were re homed together. I think Ngiao has gone to a new Home now too :love:

Jane i’m glad you’ve taken another on after the very sad loss of Elsa - sorry I haven’t been very active on your posts - I’m having a tough time myself too

I am sorry Catherine, I hope there will be some light at the end of the tunnel soon x

What a beauty, Jane! :love:
You have such a kind heart. :) I hope Aoife and Endeavour will be very happy together. :love: xxxxx

From my heart, Jane, you are doing eaxctly the right thing with Aoife. I know exactly how you felt and still feel, when I lost my 2 dear special bridge pair Georgina and Ben last year. It's a pain we all know and personally, I'm still not over it. I well up daily about the loss but I also know that in my adopting 2 rescue buns relatively soon after, I can go some way to filling the void. I view it as giving life to 2 rabbits that would otherwise not have that life, regardless of the complexities that can bring. You are doing it for the rabbits, not for you - and in that there is every right reason for what you have done. Aoife is s stunner and I hope she settles well and thrives on your love and care. Lookiing forward to updates.

Well he doesn't waste any time does he, even with a sore back :lol: It looks to be going well so far :love:

He has been wanting a friend since losing Eliza. Because of all of Elsa's problems, the abscess, pregnancy watch, then the spay complications we never even got to start bonding :cry: Endeavour and Elsa did interact through the panels of their side-by-side enclosures, but that's not the same as actually being bonded with a special friend x

I’m so happy for all of you that ARC and C persuaded you to adopt Aoife. They know, as your friends on RU know, that she will have the best home and the best of care living with you :love: I hope Aoife and Endeavour will be best of friends xx

I’m so happy for all of you that ARC and C persuaded you to adopt Aoife. They know, as your friends on RU know, that she will have the best home and the best of care living with you :love: I hope Aoife and Endeavour will be best of friends xx

I was (am.........) actually afraid of taking on any more Rabbits. I know I have loved and lost many over the last 20+ years, but it never gets easier to cope with, in fact I find it has become even harder now.

But seeing Endeavour spend hours on end grooming the giant toy Bunny he was with made me feel awful for thinking of my feelings about taking on another Rabbit. I knew he was not 100% happy. I just hope there is a happy ending this time x

I was (am.........) actually afraid of taking on any more Rabbits. I know I have loved and lost many over the last 20+ years, but it never gets easier to cope with, in fact I find it has become even harder now.

But seeing Endeavour spend hours on end grooming the giant toy Bunny he was with made me feel awful for thinking of my feelings about taking on another Rabbit. I knew he was not 100% happy. I just hope there is a happy ending this time x

I think you have been very brave:thumb: fingers crossed for a happy ending this time xx

I can't see the photos until I am at work tomorrow but I am so pleased you have adopted another bun. Endeavour deserves to have a special friend :love:

Back