• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tea time at the mad house and Bailey trying his luck! :)

Tea time in our mad house..

So 4.30 and Martin walks in from cutting the grass, so Bailey thinks he can try his luck;
(Couldn't resist videoing this!!)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151129053@N06/35714254423/in/dateposted-public/

Then 5pm, tea time! Both bunnies are on it and waiting for mum to feed them;

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151129053@N06/35714255093/in/dateposted-public

:lol: anyone else have cheeky buns at tea time? Xx

Oh absolutely :lol:

Don't lops look adorable from above - all that head between the ears :love:

Your house looks enormous in those vids btw :)

Aww thank you!! :love:

I know, they do make me laugh, but seriously are getting worse, basically from as soon as we come in, they just sit waiting... I even have digging on my slippers!! :lol: :lol:

Thank you, but nope it's not enormous at all, (wish it was!) we just have a little 2 bed bungalow, we have our main bedroom, otherwise all the bungalow belongs to bunnies.. :lol: xxx

Oh my goodness they are too cute and cheeky! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love the way Bailey drags his bowl across the floor, Snoopy does exactly the same!

I had to laugh at your OH's chat with Bailey, I do exactly the same when mine want their dinner early [emoji38]

Do Bella and Bailey try and mug you for treats when they hear you open a packet of biscuits because it makes the same sound as their treat packets? Mine do it all the time! [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness they are too cute and cheeky! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love the way Bailey drags his bowl across the floor, Snoopy does exactly the same!

I had to laugh at your OH's chat with Bailey, I do exactly the same when mine want their dinner early [emoji38]

Do Bella and Bailey try and mug you for treats when they hear you open a packet of biscuits because it makes the same sound as their treat packets? Mine do it all the time! [emoji38]

Heya, aww thank you!! :love:

Haha, I know I'm really lucky as Mart is really good with them. But it makes me laugh so much, as I know I'm bad with them.. And talk to them all the time, probably more so to Bailey than I do with Martin! :lol: but it's great, he's getting more like me and counts them as our little family! :)

Yes, yes, yes... They are awful, they have herbs at 8am and then a fenugreek at 10 to go to bed with, but normally start begging from 9.30 onwards!! But if we open anything, they are straight in checking.. And Bailey jumps on the sofa next to us to check what we're eating - very naughty buns!

OMG I love that snoopy is like Bailey with his food bowl, he cracks me up every time! Do you think they do it from excitement? And can't get in to eat them quick enough? :lol:

How's everything with you? And both bunnies okay? Xxx

Heya, aww thank you!! :love:

Haha, I know I'm really lucky as Mart is really good with them. But it makes me laugh so much, as I know I'm bad with them.. And talk to them all the time, probably more so to Bailey than I do with Martin! :lol: but it's great, he's getting more like me and counts them as our little family! :)

Yes, yes, yes... They are awful, they have herbs at 8am and then a fenugreek at 10 to go to bed with, but normally start begging from 9.30 onwards!! But if we open anything, they are straight in checking.. And Bailey jumps on the sofa next to us to check what we're eating - very naughty buns!

OMG I love that snoopy is like Bailey with his food bowl, he cracks me up every time! Do you think they do it from excitement? And can't get in to eat them quick enough? :lol:

How's everything with you? And both bunnies okay? Xxx

lol I talk at mine all the time. Mainly about Eastenders. I'm sure they must be thinking "Why doesn't she just shut the eff up!" [emoji38]

I always thought the bowl dragging was over excitement about food. Funnily enough he also does it with the willow baskets I fill up with readigrass. He actually drags it all around the floor so the grass goes everywhere. I think he does that just to be a g!t! [emoji38]

Bunnies and I are well, thanks for asking. They're being mean to me though. The other day/night one of the little "treasures" weed over my slippers. I got up in the morning, put my feet in them and they were all wet and squelchy. Euurggh! No idea who the culprit was. I was hoping they'd at least look guilty about it but they really couldn't give a toss! [emoji38]

lol I talk at mine all the time. Mainly about Eastenders. I'm sure they must be thinking "Why doesn't she just shut the eff up!" [emoji38]

I always thought the bowl dragging was over excitement about food. Funnily enough he also does it with the willow baskets I fill up with readigrass. He actually drags it all around the floor so the grass goes everywhere. I think he does that just to be a g!t! [emoji38]

Bunnies and I are well, thanks for asking. They're being mean to me though. The other day/night one of the little "treasures" weed over my slippers. I got up in the morning, put my feet in them and they were all wet and squelchy. Euurggh! No idea who the culprit was. I was hoping they'd at least look guilty about it but they really couldn't give a toss! [emoji38]

:lol: hahaha love it!!! Poor Bailey has to listen to me talk about work! But Bella is one step ahead and legs it back in their room once she's eaten for some peace and quiet! :lol: :lol:

Glad to hear you are all well, but no way.. wonder which little darling that was!! They obviously wanted to prove a point, have you not been a very good human slave recently?! :lol:

To be fair, our two have actually sort of been behaving themselves recently, surely I have jinxed that now and I'll go back to chaos tonight! we must be mad! :love: xxx

Back