• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fearghal- U/D 28th March 0030 hrs Post 94......

I just read all of this thread. I am happy to hear that he found the food and ate. I had a Syrian hamster who was a little escape artist. The last time he escaped though he was gone for 2 weeks with no signs of life from him at all. I was leaving food all around for him. After 2 weeks on my birthday. I had given up and took his whole cage apart. He had a ton of tubes and little attached houses. I was down is the basement to store the cage stuff and heard squealing. He was squealing and charging at me. He layed in front of my feet. He was dirty and weak but sat in a bowl of food eating while I put his cage back together. He was fine and lived several years after that but never escaped again.

I just read all of this thread. I am happy to hear that he found the food and ate. I had a Syrian hamster who was a little escape artist. The last time he escaped though he was gone for 2 weeks with no signs of life from him at all. I was leaving food all around for him. After 2 weeks on my birthday. I had given up and took his whole cage apart. He had a ton of tubes and little attached houses. I was down is the basement to store the cage stuff and heard squealing. He was squealing and charging at me. He layed in front of my feet. He was dirty and weak but sat in a bowl of food eating while I put his cage back together. He was fine and lived several years after that but never escaped again.

Aw Bless him!

some of the food i left in a nest box has gone !!
dear jack,s-jane,--naughty fearghy,has emerged.--great news on all fronts.-must have been all the love vibs drew him back to the scene of the crime.--thank god too,i sure was praying.--just returned from a 11:00am chemo therapy session-new chemo doctor for pumpernickel.-she passesd her blood test,but the dr.wants to wait another week,and I am to keep checking the 2 lumps [behind left ear]-and her behavior and come in next thurs-4-1-20,-her last treatment was with dr.breit she administered-lomustine-,and the new dr.schorr said we cannot do this twice in a row,it is a wait and see game..-I,m opposed to this but he is the doctor.-I had to discuss pumpernickles history with him over a phone.-sure glad fearghy was recaptured,why the mouse traps.??-hopefully not for him,-keep the cage,unless he squeezed through the bars.--love vibs.--sincerely james waller from the other -kent

Awww I am so pleased that your little robo is alive and well - and playing a very good game of hide and seek with you!

More evidence of nighttime snacking. I am following advice re not leaving too much food down. I want him to be hungry when the Live Trap arrives.

dear jack,s-jane,--naughty fearghy,has emerged.--great news on all fronts.-must have been all the love vibs drew him back to the scene of the crime.--thank god too,i sure was praying.--just returned from a 11:00am chemo therapy session-new chemo doctor for pumpernickel.-she passesd her blood test,but the dr.wants to wait another week,and I am to keep checking the 2 lumps [behind left ear]-and her behavior and come in next thurs-4-1-20,-her last treatment was with dr.breit she administered-lomustine-,and the new dr.schorr said we cannot do this twice in a row,it is a wait and see game..-I,m opposed to this but he is the doctor.-I had to discuss pumpernickles history with him over a phone.-sure glad fearghy was recaptured,why the mouse traps.??-hopefully not for him,-keep the cage,unless he squeezed through the bars.--love vibs.--sincerely james waller from the other -kent

Jane's Hammy is still AWOL but sneaks out from wherever he is in hiding to have a snack. Sending vibes for Pumpernickle. X

Oh bunnytoes it is so good to 'see' you !! :love: Stay safe xx

Jane's Hammy is still AWOL but sneaks out from wherever he is in hiding to have a snack. Sending vibes for Pumpernickle. X
dear tonibun,-thank you for the update,-still awol eh,well--I just thought of a motion sensors-,i use them in my facility,yard.--they can be battery operated or ac.-buy on amazon,they deliver.-I am only aware of rat traps that are life ending,-I donot know of any other-thank you for the vibs for the pumpernickel-she has apparently built up resistance to the current therapy-new dr.drew blood yesterday-no therapy,so now we wait??-thurs.4-2-20 resuming therapy or new therapy.???.-sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

GOTCHA !!.........................................

8txpk0u.jpg

:D :love: :D :love: :D :love:

GOTCHA !!.........................................

8txpk0u.jpg

:D :love: :D :love: :D :love:
dear jack,s-jane,--do I sense love in the air,--my god,that little stinker,a little heart stopper.--[fearghal]-my guess is he came out to eat,about midnight uk time,-must be a little night dweller,--GREAT NEWS,-WOW.--may be just need a cage with closer bars,so very glad he found you,and appears healthy.sending love vibs--thank you,jane.-sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

Back