• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RAW 1st June - Rabbit questionnaire U/D photo of prize

Okay we've all filled it out!

1) What’s your favourite treat?

Atticus - basically everything, especially my hoomans banana when she's eating it (it's really mine)

Clementine - fenugreek crunchies!

Penelope and Apricot - we like basically everything on offer

2) Do you have a favourite hay?

We all love Timothy and oat hay the bestest

3) What’s your favourite sleeping position?

Atticus - upside down in my handcrafted divot, feet in the air like I just don't care

Clementine - aslong as I'm sleeping we are all good!

Apricot and Penelope - sploofing right next to each other, sometimes on top of each other too

4) What’s the best thing that your servant does for you?

Atticus - TREATS

Clementine - the male hooman grooms my back with his hand and I lick him to death

Penelope and Apricot - she allows us to flop on her when she watches Netflix after dinner

5) What does your human do that you find really annoying? Bunnies, we know you probably have a list as long as your arm (or should that be furry front paw) but please just choose one thing.

Atticus - she checks my bum all the time! :(

Clementine - basically everything there's so much to choose from I couldn't possibly pick just one thing

Penelope - they both move things about! How dare they!

Apricot - they get mad when I shower them in water, all I'm trying to do is help them keep clean

6) Does your human have silly names for you? Yes, we know they're probably embarrassing but we won't tell anybody! [emoji6]

Atticus - she calls me her baby deer or bambi and sometimes stinky [emoji849]

Clementine - where to begin? The fat shaming never ends... Dumpling, potato, penguin, pookie butt, absolute unit, chonky baby, chonker, she even shouts "oh lawd she comin" when I run over for a treat.. It's ridiculous [emoji849]

Penelope - that's Lady Penelope to you! Sometimes she calls me Princess Penelope which I guess is okay too..

Apricot - baby bun, pookie, sweetie - she calls all of us her snuggle buns - how embarrassing [emoji849]

7) If you had a human job, what would it be?

Atticus - I think I'd work in a food factory, quality control....

Clementine - maybe as a plus sized model, I'm so gorgeous and I'm only carrying a few extra grams [emoji14]

Penelope and Apricot - we'd want to work as park rangers we think :D

8 ) What’s the highest you’ve ever climbed?

Atticus - gosh the highest... There's been so so many climbs I forget.. Probably to the ceiling.. There were some boxes conveniently placed, my hoomans weren't happy though, not sure why..

Clementine - I don't do that...

Penelope and Apricot - we hop onto the sofa to snuggle and apply our hair to the cushion.. That's about it though.

9) Do you have a bunny friend? If so, who wears the trousers in your relationship?

Atticus - I do, Clementine wears the trousers in our relationship, she's currently kicked me out though D:

Clementine - yes, I'm always in charge.

Penelope - I'm the top bun :D

Apricot - Where's my treat??

10) Do you have any secrets or confessions for your slave?

Atticus - the female hooman sneaks me extra treats sometimes, and if the male hooman sees we both get in trouble

Clementine - I prefer the male hooman normally but when things go wrong I run to the female one... I can't let her know how I really feel.. That'd be embarrassing!

Penelope - I like the male hooman really.. I'm just bad at showing it!

Apricot - the female hooman gives better grooms that Penelope shhh

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Dr Custard here taking time out of my busy schedule of eating and searching for more things to eat

Everything

I love all hay

A perky rump sploof

Round the clock dinner service

5) What does your human do that you find really annoying? Bunnies, we know you probably have a list as long as your arm (or should that be furry front paw) but please just choose one thing.

Have breaks between serving me more food

6) Does your human have silly names for you? Yes, we know they're probably embarrassing but we won't tell anybody! [emoji6]

Custard, Cake, Syrup, Shake n Bake, Syrupy Custardy Spongey Cakeyness

Woolworths security guard and Part time ab fab look alike

I am a custardy mountain goat - there is no stopping me!

9, what a silly question - I wears the trousers and if he doesn't agree with this I will nip him

Need more options on the menu - preferably hogweed crispies

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

For those who haven't seen, we'll be organising some fun stuff up until the 9th June to coincide with Rabbit Awareness Week. We've been generously donated lots of cool prizes to give away so please feel free to join in with whatever takes your fancy.

This one is for your bunnies to complete so that we can get to know them all better. I know many of your rabbits will be able to complete this themselves but, for the bunnies who haven't quite mastered the art of social media yet, we'll allow them to dictate their answers to their human slave.

Beans: any of the science selective treats
Jelly: pellets are the best
Angus: Anything I can get hold of, even better if I’m not meant to have it. I once got hold of a toastie of a humans plate, winner!

All like the vetuk hay but we will soon be trying baled hay

Beans: my main aim when sleeping is to make my human panic and think I’m dead, so any death like position suits me
Jelly: sleep is a weakness, humans will never see me sleep
Angus: my favourite sleeping position is ‘in the way’, doorways, top of the stairs, bottom of the stairs, anywhere someone can trip over me

Beans: She lets me climb up on her shoulder, and hide under her chin
Angus: Fooooood!
Jelly: nothing, she must try harder

Beans: Wakes me up because she thinks I’m dead
Angus: cuts my hair because it gets too long and then I look like a little sheared lamb
Jelly: Everything, but mainly she keeps filling in the holes I dig in the garden after I spent hours digging them!

6) Does your human have silly names for you? Yes, we know they're probably embarrassing but we won't tell anybody!
Beans: Blobby
Angus: Goose
Jelly: Jellblob

Beans: I think a customer service role, I’m very polite and friendly, but I’d probably get sacked for napping on the job
Angus: I think I’d be in government
Jelly: Building work, I dig the best holes I don’t need a digger!

Beans: I can jump out the run
Angus: I once used the sofa and two bins as stepping stones to get on the work top and drink my humans drink from the side
Jelly: I don’t jump, I dig.

9) Do you have a bunny friend? If so, who wears the trousers in your relationship?
Angus wears the trousers when Jelly let’s him

Jelly: no confessions or secrets, she knows I’m better than her and she’s lucky I let her look after me

Here we are! From L to R Angus, Beans & Jelly
2rmbbjo.jpg

Bertie's answers:
1. Fenugreek crunchies. (Two crunchies is even better.)
2. Pure Pastures Timothy Hay (My bowl could do with topping up...)
3. Doorways.
4. Fills my bowls (room for improvement...)
5. Removing my feet from the ground in a form of assault she called a cuddle. A disgusting habit she is currently unable to practise due to a poorly paw.
6. Bertissimo the Great (repeated and sung to the tune of 'The Farmer Wants a Wife).
7. I need more time to think about that question.
8. On top of a three shelf bookcase.
9. No, but I am in a steady relationship with a pair of penguins.
10.That's for me to know and others to wonder....

Hello, Tui and Tethra here :wave:

1) What’s your favourite treat? Definitely SS pellets. Yum :D I don't know why but the hoomans here can't seem to obtain many. They are always in such short supply :evil: What makes it even worse, is that a brown feathery creature (I think it's a chicken) is allowed some sometimes. They are pellets for rabbits!

2) Do you have a favourite hay? Hm, difficult. The female hooman thinks we prefer Timothy and she likes us to have it as it's good for us :roll: The male hooman sometimes gives us some of his home made hay though, which tbf is also yummy.

3) What’s your favourite sleeping position? Tui - somewhere where's there's plenty of room for me to stretch out, as I'm a big girl :D Tethra - next to Tui, as she's so good to use as a cushion.

4) What’s the best thing that your servant does for you? Leaves us alone apart from food time or when we're frightened.

5) What does your human do that you find really annoying? Bunnies, we know you probably have a list as long as your arm (or should that be furry front paw) but please just choose one thing. The female hooman sometimes chases us into a carrier and puts us into a large noisy and bumpy machine. Then when we're allowed out out of the carrier, we are in a scary, strange, smelly place :shock: We try to embarrass her every time by panting and drooling, to the point that the owner of the scary, strange, smelly place asks if we are always like that :shock: But it still happens. Why???? Has she no shame!

6) Does your human have silly names for you? Yes, we know they're probably embarrassing but we won't tell anybody! ;) Pops. Now we don't really know who the female hooman is talking to when she says this as she seems to say it to the brown feathery things as well.

7) If you had a human job, what would it be? Food tester 24/7.

8 ) What’s the highest you’ve ever climbed? We don't do climbing.

9) Do you have a bunny friend? If so, who wears the trousers in your relationship? Definitely Tui.

10) Do you have any secrets or confessions for your slave? Sometimes the male hooman sneaks us some Kale. We especially like it when it has sweet, yellow flowers on it. The female hooman likes to think that we prefer healthy forage all the time. It's soooooo good for our teeth and tummies she says :roll: What about taste we say!

Bertie's answers:

9. No, but I am in a steady relationship with a pair of penguins.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Great answers, bunnies. I honestly don't know how some of you put up with your humans - they sound like really hard work!

Lopsy: ooh, treats! Banana!
Aboleth: uhm, I dunno, whatever Lopsy's got, I suppose...

Lopsy & Aboleth: P@H bedding hay, it's really tasty and once we've eaten all the stalky bits, there's plenty of soft stuff for our bums.

Lopsy: semi-sploof
Aboleth: 90 degree angles, wedged against something hard.

Lopsy & Aboleth: the male ones brings us lots of fresh food :D

Lopsy & Aboleth: the male one often uses the food to distract us so he can de-fluff us. The female one tells us off for eating things she thinks will poison us.

6) Does your human have silly names for you? Yes, we know they're probably embarrassing but we won't tell anybody!
Lopsy: Doodle, lots of words which will get starred out here!
Aboleth: Missy, slightly less censored words.

Lopsy: uhm, gardener?
Aboleth: head gardener, or maybe miner, gravedigger, well-maker...?

Lopsy: over the top of the run, but I've jumped from the vet table to the floor as well. I like jumping and climbing.
Aboleth: I'm not so fussed about climbing. I use the hayrack to get off the windowsill. I've been up on top of the cat tree in the playhouse though, it's quite nice up there.

Lopsy: I don't know what trousers are...?
Aboleth: me.

Lopsy: I really like having dirty feet, it makes me look like I do lots of work!
Aboleth: the box bush is my favourite food!

Archie & Pip- Dandelion root

Archie & Pip - Ings Hay

Pip - Bun loafing at the top of the stairs, so I can look down on my minions, e.g the Hoomans on the sofa.

Archie - Bun loafing outside Daddy's man cave door.

Archie - Provides treats

Pip - Creates tunnels with their body for me to run under

Archie - Sit on the end of sofa, which is in my way when I want to launch onto it and through the banister to perform a mega zoomie up the stairs.

Pip - Shutting us away in our pen at night, so I pee on the floor to show them who's really boss.

6) Does your human have silly names for you? Yes, we know they're probably embarrassing but we won't tell anybody! ;)

Archibald Montgomery Hoppingsworth (actual full name) - Archie, Boobles, Boobie, Poppet Rocket, Lord Boob, Sausage, Booblington, Booble bum, Munchkin, Sausage pot, Sausage face, Munchling.

Pippin Hoppingsworth - Pip, Pipsqueak, Squeaker, Squeakthon, Princess, Lady Pip, Princess Peepee, Pip pip, Squeaklington, Schmaucher, Pippy, Poppet.

Archie- Food taster

Pippin- High speed racing car driver

Pippin - Onto Mummy's shoulder at the vets.

Archie - Back of the sofa

Both of us love to climb and would love to be up high at all times. The stairs are our favourite climbing activity!

Lady Pip is definitely top bun in this warren.

Pip - Peeing in secret places, that the Hoomans don't find until days later. Also peeing on mummy when she was sleeping on the sofa. Well not much of a secret that one, it woke her up as it dropped down her back.

Archie - I like to pretend I'm sleeping, when Daddy has just caught me in the act of doing something naughty. My main mission in life is to get in the kitchen, which is out of bounds. I like hiding behind the big plant pot in there.

9b9fa9eae5d52a76c7d40167b2014467.jpg
7642f3ec747e7bcbb8f9f239b748228e.jpg

" Also peeing on mummy when she was sleeping on the sofa. Well not much of a secret that one, it woke her up as it dropped down her back."

" Also peeing on mummy when she was sleeping on the sofa. Well not much of a secret that one, it woke her up as it dropped down her back."

OH thought it was really funny too. I not so much. It's was horridly warm. :-(

Any food I can steal from "the trio" through the bars. Mum insists I get exactly the same on my half - so why doesn't it taste as good?

There is other hay than Timothy?

8u88F68l.jpg

Grooms me lots of times a day

Is putting you behind prison gates "to learn how rabbit groups work" annoying & patronising enough for you?

Rudey Roo, Rudey Poo Shoes, Diesel, Little black Snicket, Rude Boy, Pee pee pants, Poppet, Chicken

Security guard at nightclub

The height of my hoomans bed + sleeping head
I like Mouseypie but we're not proper friends yet. I will so wear the pants

I'm out for world domination

Now that is really easy. Pecorino tomatoes

Ollie, Apolo and I like natural meadow hay has all sorts of stuff in it.

Our favourite is nose to tail.

Loves us unconditionally.

5) What does your human do that you find really annoying?
Daddy snores when his sinuses blocked. Mummy took him to big vet today.

Actually we are pretty lucky.
Me (ivy rabbit) mummy calls me Fang, daddy Ivy L wild.
Ollie by mummy little man.
Daddy Glove Puppet.
I am the Security guard for our warren, so that is what I would do if I were a human.

The bed so mummy doesn't panic.

Ollie and it's pretty equal

I really love mummy despite some difficulties in the early days.
I'm a rescue you see. We all are Ollie and Apolo and me.
My predessor Luna Belle went to the big rabbit hotel in the sky. She was the world to one eclipse rabbit. He fell apart. So mummy and uncle who drives with eclipse went to a nearby adoption centre.
I wasn't in the main hutch with 3 other doe's. I was on my own off the main thoroughfare. I was due to go to the aforementioned hotel.
I had and still a little bit have 'issues'. I, like mummy, was abused.
Eclipse wanted me and no other.
Mummy isn't a human crossed! Told she couldn't have me she said 'tell Eclipse that' at this point we were snuggled up together
After seeing the manager and signing a 'on your head be it bit of paper' I came home. Eclipse was a kindly old gent showing me not all humans bad.
Photos below.
1)apolo 2)me (ivy) and daddy 3) all three of us. Ollie on left. 4)me and my uncle
5) eclipse who saved me 6) Luna Belle
d73ae95948c95dc572ca03fb2549181d.jpg
e1a09efed88ea2fccac1f5678a2a162e.jpg
90db54efeabe7887c2033f1886509e68.jpg
238d59c89084df15a89cc628e6032897.jpg
03520603306759b657e85f82e7ae4344.jpg
69a6642d7805fc8619bb712aecf4faee.jpg

Sent from my VFD 720 using Tapatalk

Loves us unconditionally.

Awww. :)

Back