• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everyone!

mrsmag

New Kit
I have had rabbits since my daughter was a tot(she's now 25!)but have only recently joined this forum. our first bunny was Rosie - who led us a merry dance as we were so inexperienced! Frankie followed, then Bobby(who had a lot of problems but lived to the ripe old age of 11!) and George who, although vaccinated, passed away last year from the dreaded myxi. I wasn't having any more - the distress when they die is unbearable. Anyway, cut to last month when I fell in love with 2 boys at the RSPCA and couldn't resist! They are 4 months old and spoilt rotten - huge hutch with 2 attached runs, toys, heated bed pad at night etc! This is the first time I have had 2 together and it's a delight to watch them play with each other. Best wishes to all members of the forum.:wave:

Hello, and welcome to the forum:wave: would love to see photos of your 2 lucky boys :love:

Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum :) I agree, there's nothing better than seeing two (or more) bonded rabbits together x

I have had rabbits since my daughter was a tot(she's now 25!)but have only recently joined this forum. our first bunny was Rosie - who led us a merry dance as we were so inexperienced! Frankie followed, then Bobby(who had a lot of problems but lived to the ripe old age of 11!) and George who, although vaccinated, passed away last year from the dreaded myxi. I wasn't having any more - the distress when they die is unbearable. Anyway, cut to last month when I fell in love with 2 boys at the RSPCA and couldn't resist! They are 4 months old and spoilt rotten - huge hutch with 2 attached runs, toys, heated bed pad at night etc! This is the first time I have had 2 together and it's a delight to watch them play with each other. Best wishes to all members of the forum.:wave:

Welcome :wave:

Thanks everyone for your responded - I am trying to sort the pics but struggling uploading from my kindle! Any help would be appreciated😀👯

welcome2-1_zpsc2zsdhld.gif

Back