• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies on lock down luncheon - an alternative what's cooking thread

8aCmDGFl.jpg

:lol::lol: bunny food waste police
Given they get our 'waste' (the bits Matt doesn't like when Matt's arond to take them off, ends of things, other leaves etc.) they're pretty clued up about what's going on (especially Aboleth, she's probably constantly in the fridge now she's passed on :lol: Like it's her spiritual home, literally XD).

For those interested I ended up with broccoli, the last of that bag of kale, yesterday's cooked prawns and mushrooms and half a tub of edamame beans. I might freeze the coocked chickend and rest of the beans in portions (there's 2 per pot). Matt liked them in the (amazing) stirfry we had last night :) That was cavalo nero, kale, edamame beans, red onion, garlic, and a sauce made with powdered garlic and ginger, soy sauce, rice vinegar, a bit of liquid seasoning and brown sugar. The sauce was awesome (maybe because it was mostly sugar?!). Matt had noodles as well, and next time I'll keep back 1/3 of the sauce to put on them :)

Tomorrow's musts are the mushrooms I opened last week (uncooked, one portion left) and some way of getting more fibre. I need 30-40g a day and I'm managing almost 30g OK: it's difficult when you can't eat carbs XD Basically lots of brassicas and beans...! You know what that means :mrgreen:

Can you tell I'm 'at work' trying to edit a paper/book chapter?! XD It's not one of my usual working days and I'm only chalking up real work time to work time :lol:

94615019_10103835539367158_2686883694441922560_o.jpg

Back