• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thinking of getting a third rabbit... U/D It's happening!

Update post 21

RU put me off :lol::lol:

But seriously, it's been 7 months since I lost Reuben and I really miss having a trio. I can afford a third, I have enough room for a third, I'm confident in bonding trios but do I do it?? :p

Last edited:
Yep - you're not really giving us anything to work with to put you off - I reckon that speaks volumes. Go 4 it. Have you been looking ;)?

RU put me off :lol::lol:

But seriously, it's been 5 months since I lost Reuben and I really miss having a trio. I can afford a third, I have enough room for a third, I'm confident in bonding trios but do I do it?? :p

Whyever not? :D

You inspired me to have a trio instead of a pair, then I went and added a fourth bunny - go for it :D:wave:

I've just had a look on their website. Loads of gorgeous bunnies ❤️❤️❤️ I wonder which one has stolen your heart! [emoji3]

Btw I love your bonding videos. Will you be doing another one if you go ahead with the trio?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hope your search goes well if you decide to go thru with it! I always encourage people to adopt as long as they have the tmsc (time/money/space/commitment) :D

I'd say yes..(and we still have the gorgeous orange dutch boy Gumbo wanting a home! lol)

Whoever you add will look forward to pics :)

Back