• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonder disaster

Aww that is fantastic! I'm so pleased for you and the boys, that was an epic bond! I bet the boys are chuffed to bits they've got all that space to run around in. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww thank you! Yes it feels like it’s been an epic journey but so so worth it. It’s funny you say that, now it’s near 10pm which is crazy animal time just before bed, Luther has been racing and doing binkies all over the place. He never really did before when he lived in his own room before our bond. <3

Lovely photos of your boys :love: and :lol: at the ginger cats bum on photo one. My trio took from about march to Nov so your boys are in great company. Well done every bun

What a wonderful update I am so pleased for you and for them. What a glorious set up for them.

Lovely photos of your boys :love: and :lol: at the ginger cats bum on photo one. My trio took from about march to Nov so your boys are in great company. Well done every bun

Hahaha! I didn’t notice my hussy cat in the background lol!!
Aww well it’s always good to have bunny and bunny people company :-D and we got the happy endings we hoped for <3

What a wonderful update I am so pleased for you and for them. What a glorious set up for them.

Aww thank you so much I really appreciate that :)
It’s lovely to see Luther getting bolder and more confident slowly, he’s never had so much room in his life <3

I'm so pleased you got there in the end :thumb::love:

I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you leave your cats and bunnies free ranging when you aren't there? It's just that cats/dogs can often appear harmless until instinct kicks in :cry:

I'm so pleased you got there in the end :thumb::love:

I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you leave your cats and bunnies free ranging when you aren't there? It's just that cats/dogs can often appear harmless until instinct kicks in :cry:

Aw thank you.

No I don’t mind at all. I definitely don’t leave them on their own together, when we are not home the buns go into the hutch together locked away. I’m currently unemployed so everyone is out together most of the time for now :) but thank you for asking x

Back