• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do I let him see his buddy?

Ponymad21

Warren Scout
Bailey was rushed into the vets yesterday and Brandi has been doing really well without him, Bailey passed away under anaesthetic today, should I let Brandi see him if he is doing so well without him?

Its so sad to hear about Bailey :(

I think it has to be your decision, some people think its really important, others don't. I'm glad Brandi is coping well

Bailey was rushed into the vets yesterday and Brandi has been doing really well without him, Bailey passed away under anaesthetic today, should I let Brandi see him if he is doing so well without him?

In my experience a rabbit will more readily understand and accept the death of a partner once they have seen and had a chance to say goodbye/groom their body.

I don't find it makes the surviving rabbit depressed or upset to do so - they will just deal with it in a matter of fact way if it's of little concern to them.

I was so sorry to read about Bailey x

Back