• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Converting a Wendy House U/D 10 June more pictures

Wow that is great! Good work :D
The basket u have got in your run, do your rabbits go in it much? i was thinking about getting one for my run but wasn't sure they would use it!have so much i have bought which they dont take no notice of :)

Wow that is great! Good work :D
The basket u have got in your run, do your rabbits go in it much? i was thinking about getting one for my run but wasn't sure they would use it!have so much i have bought which they dont take no notice of :)

My little Josie aka Izzytwig loves it when she goes outside. Arnold Monkfish hasn't quite worked out the outside life yet so hasn't tried it - he was a house rabbit until he met the destructobun that is Izzy.:lol:

I bought it last week at a car boot for £2.00 - the lady had bought it for her cat who didn't ever use it. I tried it with our cat first but she would never fit even if she had shown any interest in it.

Finished the patio outside complete with bunny herb garden and have also done the flyscreens etc (after I took the pictures) so now I can relax.............not.

Well at least Mr Monkfish has actually decided to venture out into the run today so I think it's been a bit of a success......

IMG_1246.jpg

IMG_1245.jpg

Helen :D

the whole set up looks fab - i have no diy skills at all but luckily i do have a very handy o/h who does a great job. i bet you are really proud of your work and what lucky buns !! x

i no this is an old post but stupid question do the rabbits jump of the shelf?? i was a bit concerned if they fell off as i was hoping to do something like this to my shed.

i no this is an old post but stupid question do the rabbits jump of the shelf?? i was a bit concerned if they fell off as i was hoping to do something like this to my shed.

I was scared of this too so i put bannisters up on the very top shelf

hutch1.jpg

thanks for that the bannisters are a fab idea:wave:

now i can start planning what im going to do lol

as they are giants im only going to put one shelf in i think, ive got plenty of time to decide as they are seperated at the mo untill thumper has been done:D

thanks again

Back