• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

Okay, I took these for you just now:

YOjM8nBh.jpg

G7AFOnth.jpg

They're both being lazy and just sitting around.

Here are some older photos. They've been sitting in one of their houses a lot lately:

ZrtSTE3h.jpg

aVZR1Tbh.jpg

Eating some grass:

ASDoaPbh.jpg

Getting ready for a nap:

navUNruh.jpg

Pretty Sophie:

XHm9nmjh.jpg

LDUlChfh.jpg

Aw, thankyou for taking the time to update, they're such beautiful rabbits. How does Casper keep his fluffy feet so clean?! I reckon outside buns are at a disadvantage on that :lol:

Aw, thankyou for taking the time to update, they're such beautiful rabbits. How does Casper keep his fluffy feet so clean?! I reckon outside buns are at a disadvantage on that :lol:
Aw, thank you. They are. :love: As for Casper's fluffy feet, there's not much to get them dirty indoors or on the balcony! I think that's definitely more of a problem for outside buns. :lol:

Awww your lovely pix of Casper and Sophie never fail to cheer me up! [emoji3] Thank you so much! xx

They are such sweet things. Sophie reminds me of Smudge my old bunny and takes me back to lovely old memories. They are both gorgeous [emoji175]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

That's better:love: seeing your beautiful bunnies always puts me in a better head space. Lovely as always & thanks so much :love: They are looking well

Aww aww sweet things :love:
Thank you. :love:

Awww your lovely pix of Casper and Sophie never fail to cheer me up! [emoji3] Thank you so much! xx

They are such sweet things. Sophie reminds me of Smudge my old bunny and takes me back to lovely old memories. They are both gorgeous [emoji175]

Aww, thank you. I'm glad they cheer you up. That's sweet that Sophie reminds you of your old bunny Smudge and brings up lovely memories. :love:

That's better:love: seeing your beautiful bunnies always puts me in a better head space. Lovely as always & thanks so much :love: They are looking well
Aww, that's so nice to hear that they put you in a better head space. I'm glad you think they're looking well. They have been doing really well since their recent illness. :love:

Awwww such absolute adorable cute fluffies!!! [emoji7][emoji173][emoji7][emoji173][emoji7][emoji173]
Love the sleeping pics :D they look so happy and innocent [emoji39]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Bunny photographer of this forum is a reader of books. :D If you lived in Turkey, I would invite you for a special shoot of Cookie. :D

Bunny photographer of this forum is a reader of books. :D If you lived in Turkey, I would invite you for a special shoot of Cookie. :D
100% agree. Having the right tech helps (doesn't have to be expensive, just work in your situation! Especially light conditions) but a reader of books definitely has photography talent and you can't buy that :D

100% agree. Having the right tech helps (doesn't have to be expensive, just work in your situation! Especially light conditions) but a reader of books definitely has photography talent and you can't buy that :D

Haha :D Yes, I agree with you, really talent. If I lived close with a reader of books I would definitely invite him occasionally and I would like him to be the photographer of Cookie for a fee. :D

Awww, KCG and keletkezes, you're both so kind. :love: It'd be fun to photograph a bunny as cute as Cookie. :love:

Awwww such absolute adorable cute fluffies!!! [emoji7][emoji173][emoji7][emoji173][emoji7][emoji173]
Love the sleeping pics :D they look so happy and innocent [emoji39]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
Aw, thank you. :love:

Such lovely photos:love:
Thank you, too, Zoobec. :love:

More lovely pics of your gorgeous bunnies :love: I'm pleased that they are both doing well now.
Aw, thank you, too, Omi. :love:

I second that [emoji4] My OH takes good photos so hopefully we can have a gallery for ours once get a better phone. But I think Reader of Books buns are very good models and are super photogenic [emoji173]

Back