• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Sale- Velveteen Lop , 1 year- £10.00

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
The pic from an advert I saw on Freeads . He was called 'Kenny'

HYoASk2.jpg

He became my wonderful Inspector Morse :love:

I will NEVER regret buying him.

Oh wow, the photo really didn't show of his true looks! I never knew his story either. Was he an impulse buy or were you seeing another? I'd love to hear more of his story of how you had him!

Oh wow, the photo really didn't show of his true looks! I never knew his story either. Was he an impulse buy or were you seeing another? I'd love to hear more of his story of how you had him!

I was just browsing Freeads and saw him. Of course you can imagine the flack I got from some for buying from a Breeder. The Bunny run to get him to me was even sabotaged :roll: But where there is a will there is a way and an Ex RUer drove him to me from way up North.

I was just browsing Freeads and saw him. Of course you can imagine the flack I got from some for buying from a Breeder. The Bunny run to get him to me was even sabotaged :roll: But where there is a will there is a way and an Ex RUer drove him to me from way up North.

Oh wow so he wasn't local! I can totally imagine yes!!

J banned me from browsing freeads a long time ago :lol:

I look sometimes too. Mind you look what a wonderful outcome.

How amazing that someone felt strongly enough about where you bought him to interfere!

Why would anyone do that [emoji38] what's it got to do with them where you get a pet from? [emoji38][emoji38] People seriously need to get a life [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Why would anyone do that [emoji38] what's it got to do with them where you get a pet from? [emoji38][emoji38] People seriously need to get a life [emoji38]

All animals deserve good homes. My issue is that sellers here are not required to give appropriate care information to purchasers.

All animals deserve good homes. My issue is that sellers here are not required to give appropriate care information to purchasers.
Definitely! Not sure they are anywhere tbh. I got Atticus and Clementine from a breeder, I didn't know there was other options tbh, it was breeder or pets at home, and I'd decided I wanted a rex rabbit because I went to this lady's house when I was a kid to board my bunnies and she handed me a baby rex and I fell in love.. Thinking back her buns weren't in the best housing, she was a breeder, there were sheds full of rabbits in hutches in a house in Greenwich [emoji38][emoji38] anyway nice lady! [emoji38] We did used to call her the crazy rabbit lady though [emoji38] but yea even as an adult I didn't know about rescues. I'd probably always adopt now? Can't make any promises though! I find rescues intimidating tbh. Although ARC were lovely!

awww:love: that face is both famous & adorable. I fell for Rudey just reading Lonely blank bunny title & seeing his sad brown eyes clinched it. Not that he was my soul bunny but I did / do love him dearly.

Back