• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been a bit naughty

He's beautiful!
Not sure how you manage to make all this room for the buns?! But it's impressive!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

He's beautiful!
Not sure how you manage to make all this room for the buns?! But it's impressive!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

They have kind of taken over :lol:. We are lucky that we have a really big garden :) Much of the rabbit accommodation is a work in progress and constantly evolving, but they all have a shed/run or playhouse/run and no hutches. Oh and little Spud has a bedroom lol :lol: x

They have kind of taken over :lol:. We are lucky that we have a really big garden :) Much of the rabbit accommodation is a work in progress and constantly evolving, but they all have a shed/run or playhouse/run and no hutches. Oh and little Spud has a bedroom lol :lol: x

Do you have pics anywhere? Would love to be nosey! Sounds fabulous! :love:

Do you have pics anywhere? Would love to be nosey! Sounds fabulous! :love:

I thought I had some on here, but couldn't find them.

The picture below is where our trio, Bonnie, Bing and Bluebell live :) The run is 12ftx6ft, you might be able to see their old hutch inside, but it's now permanently tie wrapped open as a 'hide' (it used to sit on top of a run btw) x

Studio_20170512_125041_zpsnpazken0.jpg

I thought I had some on here, but couldn't find them.

The picture below is where our trio, Bonnie, Bing and Bluebell live :) The run is 12ftx6ft, you might be able to see their old hutch inside, but it's now permanently tie wrapped open as a 'hide' (it used to sit on top of a run btw) x

Studio_20170512_125041_zpsnpazken0.jpg

That's amazing! The run is huge :D Lucky bunnies!

missed this he is beautiful ❤❤❤��

Yeah he's lovely :) He's doing really well so far, he's no trouble and eating well. He's had his combi jab and is booked in for his RHDv2 in a couple of weeks.

I think he sometimes forgets he's not confined to a small dog crate anymore. If you put his food in the run area, he will often claw at the bars to get to it, forgetting that he can go through the door. He's not even attempted to escape from his run either, even though I think he could easily x

Back