• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIGHT... who wants Jelly?!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
yesterday i posted about how she stole a corn on the cob, and then hid with it and proceeded to bite me if i tried to take it back.

today i was stepping over the little mesh 'gate' (hand made 'stairgate' ) to their room and she started kicking and flapping about and as she tried to jump i tripped over the gate and now my ankle is swollen and i cnt put any pressure on it.

she is horrid :(:(:(:(

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmpf i am not amused with her at all. also today i opened the carrier door, but took the door off (bcus all the catches come off) and when i pulled the door away she had HOLD off the carrier door with her teeth and as i puleld the door off a black bunneh was attatched

:roll:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmpf i am not amused with her at all. also today i opened the carrier door, but took the door off (bcus all the catches come off) and when i pulled the door away she had HOLD off the carrier door with her teeth and as i puleld the door off a black bunneh was attatched

:lol::lol:

shes actually being a little beast!!

she has wedged herself between the boys and wont let me touch ANYONE cept pebbles!

i dont know whats peed in her breakfast this morning!! i think shes in a mood cus she ate too much sweetcorn :no:

give a mouse a cookie n he wants a glass of milk!:roll:

shes actually being a little beast!!

she has wedged herself between the boys and wont let me touch ANYONE cept pebbles!

sounds ohhhhhhhh so familiar this does carrie is just the same and wont let me touch biggles at all without growling scratching and rearing at me:roll:

is there a season for girls just wondering if my ones hormonal as shes wrecked her cage too made a right mess

lol nah Jelly is just a little brat!!

she acts as sweet as pie when people are round, she licked louise AND alison, and then started posing being all 'sweet'

as soon as were alone...the claws come out!!

she IS!

i call her Jelly and Hyde!

sometimes she grooms me, asks for noserubs and such a soppy thing.But if you annoy her..thats it!

lol

Back