• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Still loving our square months on.....

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Archie "Mum keeps cleaning our blue square and removing all our floof"

Pippin "It's OK, we have an endless supply of floof"

Archie "let's both roll on it together to make it extra floofy?"

Pippin "no idea why Mum keeps buying us expensive toys, the Square is the best gift ever!"

Archie "perhaps if we look really cute we'll get treats!"
dc1b24bdd4c9e1b6f24aa7da1a7bd5f0.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Your two are really so perfectly cute :love:

Did you make the square yourself?
They say "thankyou very much. We do our best to look uber cute!"

Yes I made them the square to go inside a cat igloo that I bought. Pip get digging the plasticy bottom and throwing out the cushion that came with it and i was worried she'd rip it and eat it. So made them the square to cover the bottom.

However miss Pil loved to wee on it in the igloo. So one day I just left it in their pen and their love affair with the square started.....

Archie loves to roll on it, pip likes to flop on it. Sometimes they dig and smooth it. It's seems to remove their excess floof too so that's an added bonus. Most of the time you will find them on the square, even a binky will finish with a proud pose on the square.

My other half thinks I should make them for other buns to enjoy!

aww!

may i say the lines on the grey one make him look like he has angry eyebrows! [emoji38]
Hah. Yes he's sometimes called Mr grumpington. His moult always gives him funny looks. This is my fav so far..... Mr Poirot...(100% real moult line) I couldn't stop laughing
d35b63c47312db71ad035b4026988eb6.jpg

Archie "Mum keeps cleaning our blue square and removing all our floof"

Pippin "It's OK, we have an endless supply of floof"

Archie "let's both roll on it together to make it extra floofy?"

Pippin "no idea why Mum keeps buying us expensive toys, the Square is the best gift ever!"

Archie "perhaps if we look really cute we'll get treats!"
dc1b24bdd4c9e1b6f24aa7da1a7bd5f0.jpg

Oh this is too cute for words. Just OTT.

I think you must put a *cute overload* warning next time you post stuff like this Mervinius :D:D:D

Oh this is too cute for words. Just OTT.

I think you must put a *cute overload* warning next time you post stuff like this Mervinius :D:D:D
Haha. I like the sound of cute overload. I shall definitely warn you all next time. [emoji2]

Hah. Yes he's sometimes called Mr grumpington. His moult always gives him funny looks. This is my fav so far..... Mr Poirot...(100% real moult line) I couldn't stop laughing
d35b63c47312db71ad035b4026988eb6.jpg

Not another cute one!

He-haw-he-haw ... Very French and Poirot :lol:

(Looks like you drew it on, but I know you didn't!)

Not another cute one!

He-haw-he-haw ... Very French and Poirot [emoji38]

(Looks like you drew it on, but I know you didn't!)
He wore it with such pride. Everyone at work thought I'd doodled on him. lol. I could never do that to my little furballs.

Still makes me snigger. I promise no more cuties tonight. ;-)

He wore it with such pride. Everyone at work thought I'd doodled on him. lol. I could never do that to my little furballs.

Still makes me snigger. I promise no more cuties tonight. ;-)

Thank goodness for that! I was beginning to go into meltdown :love::lol::love:

Back