• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

beach sunset in wales!

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
forgot to upload these from my holiday, it was beautiful. theres just some sort of peace sitting watching the sun go down listening to the ocean, sat on some rocks :love:

T2Z0zfyl.jpg
1ZzToXQl.jpg
vrumaNBl.jpg
AplDSCJl.jpg
EQV0lRSl.jpg
al1Mam3l.jpg
Af10YGxl.jpg
Q2y5EEyl.jpg

Amazing :D isn't the world just so so beautiful, all the time I see stuff and it just stops me in my tracks, moody skies, beautiful plants growing out of man made concrete structures, rainbows, the colours of leaves, amazing sunsets.. It's all just so so cool :D

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Gorgeous! I want to go to Wales now.

Me too! I think all beaches are really special, they're all so gorgeous and different. Same with sunsets. Makes you want to experience more of them.

I love the last two pictures especially, the sea and sky look so neat together and it's a beautiful color. Somehow it almost makes me feel like I'm there.

Last edited:
glad you have had a nice hol, bc :D .... i remember you were a bit worried about going away

Back