• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie (goat) needs a dental

Sending lots of vibes and hugs for both you and Charlie today xx

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Thankyou everyone :love: he’s looking bright this morning, I’ve got to take him in for 9.30 and then leave him there.

Thankyou everyone :love: he’s looking bright this morning, I’ve got to take him in for 9.30 and then leave him there.
Hope dropping him off went okay and he was well behaved :) x

Hope dropping him off went okay and he was well behaved :) x

Thankyou all :love:

He was very good, a bit angry about being in the crate and after giving it a good test with his horns a few times he settled down. He was talking to me in the car :love: and I told him the nice vet was going to make his teeth better. He was as good as gold in the surgery and just stood next to me having cuddles and watching and listening what was going on. I left him in a nice big kennel he could see people out of. They are ringing me later to tell me how it’s gone and when I can collect him. The vet and his assistant are lovely and I feel sure he is in the best hands.

Thankyou all :love:

He was very good, a bit angry about being in the crate and after giving it a good test with his horns a few times he settled down. He was talking to me in the car :love: and I told him the nice vet was going to make his teeth better. He was as good as gold in the surgery and just stood next to me having cuddles and watching and listening what was going on. I left him in a nice big kennel he could see people out of. They are ringing me later to tell me how it’s gone and when I can collect him. The vet and his assistant are lovely and I feel sure he is in the best hands.

Oh bless him, if I had horns and was put in a crate I'd probably test it too though, so I get it [emoji38] does sound like he's in the best place for them to help his teethies :)

He is home :love: he was very sleepy when the vet called to say I could collect him, by the time I got there he was very awake. he was angry about being in the crate in the car and shouted and banged on it most of the way home, which was very distracting :lol: he’s in his shed now practically gobbling a bucket full of chopped dried grass.

The vet has removed the loose front teeth and trimmed the others, the back ones were sharp but not as misaligned as he thought so he seemed hopeful for the future for not needing too much intervention.

He’s got some energy giving liquid to have morning and evening but I’m very hopeful he will be fine given his rapid recovery.

He is home :love: he was very sleepy when the vet called to say I could collect him, by the time I got there he was very awake. he was angry about being in the crate in the car and shouted and banged on it most of the way home, which was very distracting [emoji38] he’s in his shed now practically gobbling a bucket full of chopped dried grass.

The vet has removed the loose front teeth and trimmed the others, the back ones were sharp but not as misaligned as he thought so he seemed hopeful for the future for not needing too much intervention.

He’s got some energy giving liquid to have morning and evening but I’m very hopeful he will be fine given his rapid recovery.
Awh [emoji38] so glad he's home and seems to be full of energy [emoji7]

Oh that's great news, so pleased he is back and munching. He sounds a real character, bless him. Hope he goes on ok, must be a big relief for you xxx

Bravo Charlie Lad :love: I would make the most of this now. The hooman will be feeling guilty that she imprisoned you in a crate and took you to a scary place. No wonder you protested a little bit on the way home. Play your cards right and you're bound to be given lots of compensatory treats :D

Glad it was successful and that he's home :love:

It was rather a stressful drive back :lol: he seems full of beans and fully recovered, back to his usual self really. I shall be spoiling him with lots of attention and some of his favourite apple horse treats once his tummy has settled down.

Back