• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trio Housing

Lovely update. Hope all continues to go well.

On a side note, I would love a dutch rabbit one day ...

Aaaaand they fought - all three of them. So, a trio is now out, as the existing pair were at risk of unbonding because the female of the pair kept attacking the male, so I told the rescue lady to prioritise the existing bond.

Now my boy is being tried with a tiny "dutch" (well, agouti with white spotting, so she looks like a stereotypical dutch, but is in reality probably just a random mix). Fingers crossed!!!! :?

Really hope they bond!

Ashame about the fight but Im sure the pair will be fine.

Love your video.Its a lovely space for them.
How many piggies do you have?Im also a piggy "mum" and have 11 of the little darlings!

By the way, is it Ginny your bunny is being bonded with. At Star rescue? Just wondering... (I’m in Nottingham and do check out the local rescues...)

Ginny is gorgeous. I originally saw her on gumtree, she was living in a pet carrier in someone's garden. I couldn't take her in but was really worried about her, it was cold and she was literally locked up, so I contacted Star rescue and offered to sponsor her rescue, and she went and picked her up. I hope she now finds her forever home with you. Let me know!

Can I ask what the glorious hay you have in the litter trays is? It looks so lush! :love:

It's something a friend who owns a livery yard grows - fully organic mixed meadow hay. So good my horses get really fat on it xD but the small animals won't eat anything else now!!

Back