• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The REW 8?

I saw the REW 8 mentioned in someone's sig so found and read through the massive 88 page thread as I've heard the 8 mentioned before but never knew the whole story.

I just wondered if anyone still has any of these rabbits? I believe SOAD kept one and one of Chloe's 2 went to live with Justine? Just wondered where the others ended up (as I'm nosey!) but if anyone still has any it would be lovely to have an update. :)

My boys are still doing really well (Romeo and Valentine), they were born around October 2007. They both have a friend each now, after they fell out big style after being returned from the police. They went for their vaccines a few weeks ago, and both are really healthy and happy.

My boys are still doing really well (Romeo and Valentine), they were born around October 2007. They both have a friend each now, after they fell out big style after being returned from the police. They went for their vaccines a few weeks ago, and both are really healthy and happy.

I've been wondering why I didn't know you had two of these rabbits at the time I was in Walsall but thinking about it, I adopted Tink in August 2008 so the bunnies would have been in police custody at that time. It's been baffling me for ages :oops::oops: Good to read that they are still going strong.

yes they would have been, they were taken around April time and returned the end of October 2008.

My 2 were 2 more, as were Lizs 2. However they all came from the same place and were taken by and returned by the police at the same time. There were alot more than 8.

Back