• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A friend for Boobly Bear

he even tidies up loose strands of hay from the floor & my slippers:lol: He just did (another) binky show for us & then flopped between us & while he lay there (for about 5 seconds) he had his paw resting on my foot:love:
here he is :love:

WTQuxEfl.jpg

pUEXvenl.jpg

He's stunning :love: Sounds like he's made himself at home already! Looking forward to seeing more photos as he settles in :love:

Oh oh! He's beautiful! [emoji7] His fur looks like velvet! [emoji7] is he?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

he is so handsome!
what a lucky bun so have such a great new home. i am so happy for you all :)

Omg he's beautiful [emoji7] [emoji7][emoji7] and sounds like he's settling in beautifully!

Has Boo detected his presence?

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Ooof - he’s a handsome chap and no mistake.
Flo says you have to watch these grey buns. They have a mischievous side to them.:lol:
Alfred says he’ll do a zoom call to his new ‘bro’ later. :love:
A very warm welcome to a stunning new bun. Xx

Thank you all for admiring - he is very beautiful & I'm glad you agree. His character is even better. I really hope Boo likes him

Oh oh! He's beautiful! [emoji7] His fur looks like velvet! [emoji7] is he?

I'm no good at rabbit types, the RSPCA had him down as "domestic grey" but his lovely fosterer said his fur reminded her of Rex bunnies, but I've never seen a Rex IRL never mind stroking them

Thank you all for admiring - he is very beautiful & I'm glad you agree. His character is even better. I really hope Boo likes him

I'm no good at rabbit types, the RSPCA had him down as "domestic grey" but his lovely fosterer said his fur reminded her of Rex bunnies, but I've never seen a Rex IRL never mind stroking them

Yea he doesn't look like a rex shape wise to me but I'm no expert [emoji38] but his fur looks a little velvety [emoji7] his whiskers though look like normal bunny ones whereas rexes have none or tiny curly ones normally [emoji38] he looks absolutely gorgeous though! How is his fur to touch? Softer than Boo? Rex fur is weird, it's like really short and dense but impossibly soft and silky [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Idk if like rexy coat can be on a cross maybe? His fur looks velvety though in that picture [emoji7][emoji7]

Boobly looks the same, if she has cottoned on to another bunny in the house its not changing her behaviour in any identifiable way. Hopefully she'll get loves soon :love:

Back