• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at Home- A Vet Speaks Out

https://www.change.org/p/peter-prit...=email&utm_source=petition_update&utm_term=cs

I bet they'll try to sue her for libel...................and sue me for endorsing it here :roll:
Sadly if you visit any store this all becomes very obvious, very quickly anyway. The people who work in my local one, most of them really care about the animals, it must be a real struggle to work there tbh. I bumped into an employee when I had to take Atticus to the vets4pets she was holding a tiny bun that had been bullied and attacked :( had its ear part off, cuts on its back, didn't look in great shape tbh :(

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I only use them if I'm desperate for something, I've no other choice where I live. Good on that vet anyway for speaking up.

I do wonder if the Vet will remain a Vet after putting her name out there as AFAIK all Vets have to sign a Professional Code of Conduct prior to being Licensed to Practice in the UK. I have a feeling going public about what, let's face it, many people already knew, will mean she says goodbye to her Career. In the UK at least. All for telling the truth.

I do wonder if the Vet will remain a Vet after putting her name out there as AFAIK all Vets have to sign a Professional Code of Conduct prior to being Licensed to Practice in the UK. I have a feeling going public about what, let's face it, many people already knew, will mean she says goodbye to her Career. In the UK at least. All for telling the truth.

It's sad that she would potentially face losing her career for speaking out and trying to actually protect animals, it shouldn't be that way.

It's sad that she would potentially face losing her career for speaking out and trying to actually protect animals, it shouldn't be that way.

Maybe she wont, but I am not sure many Vets would go about raising such serious Welfare Concerns within a major Pet Retail Company in the way she has. Trouble is PAH are a very wealthy Company and they wont hold back on stamping on any bad publicity using as much as it costs to do so.

s.o.b.s

https://www.change.org/p/peter-prit...=email&utm_source=petition_update&utm_term=cs

I bet they'll try to sue her for libel...................and sue me for endorsing it here :roll:
dear jacks-jane,-thank you for the opportunity to sign a petion,done..--however this problem of [wildlife]-healthcare,housing has been in our face forever..--I have a special building -built in- 2005-for housing and caring for the discarded rabbits,i opened my heart and wallet for 14 years-I am a nonprofit [sole owner]-of s.o.b.s-save our bunz society,-this was done out of necessity-as the neighborhood was transformed by the city government,-24 +.homes were sold,tore down,animals scattered everywhere-as many as 8 rabbits-were captured,some pregnant-it was a nightmare.--today I have managed to outlive all of them,-even with major heath concerns I housed,fed,doctored all.-they taught me a lot,[very expensive],now I care for pigeons and feline,still here loving what I do,everyday--they give me purpose,a meaning to life..--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa:love::love::wave::wave:

Last edited:
Back