• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding service near me. :/. (Scottish Borders)

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
I don't feel confident enough to bond Poppy and Sam together myself. So I was wondering if someone can help me find a bonding service near me??

Last edited:
I live in the middle of nowhere that's the thing. And the nearest city to me is Edinburgh but that's 40 miles away.

I live in the middle of nowhere that's the thing. And the nearest city to me is Edinburgh but that's 40 miles away.

I think the fact that you've now added Scottish Borders will help. Hope someone can help you with bonding.

Hey! I am in Peebles! I have only bonded one pair before so I don't think I can offer any 'expertise', however I can recommend you getting in touch with Buddies Bunnies who I got Teddy from. They are very busy at the moment but I'm sure it couldn't hurt to get in touch with them.

Good luck!
Sophie x

I was thinking about asking Buddies but I don't know if it is too far for the buns to travel. They wouldn't be ready to bond until mid summer anyway. Obviously we are willing to pay and supply what ever is needed.

Buddies do do boarding- maybe you could board them and bond them? As i say they are busy but you could ask?
Where are you? My rabs cope very well travelling from Glasgow to Peebles (a necessary evil which I can't wait to stop doing to them).
S x

I'm in Selkirk. They cope fine going to the vets at Langlee but they haven't travelled any further. If they could bond and board them then it would be good cause I am putting a week aside to decorate but I would rather the bunnies were not in the house just for their safety.

I'd just get in touch and see what the girls say. With the travelling I guess it just depends how your rabbits are- mine are pretty chilled. X

I'll get in touch with them and see what they say. Plus we could be looking into getting Patchies a friend once Sam and Poppy are sorted.

Back