• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun of God?

I can't get the video to play, but have his owners perhaps never experienced a rabbit in moult?

I can't get the video to play, but have his owners perhaps never experienced a rabbit in moult?

Yes, she does concede in the interview (can't remember whether it's just on video) that it could be fur-moult lines :)

It's rather a strange moult line though!

Such a beautiful rabbit. The cross looks ever so neat too. Hope they have a friend for it but it doesnt mention one.

I think it's rather cool that the 2nd coming of Jesus is in the form of a rabbit - (okay - it's probably moult lines but how boring is that? :lol:)

Mouse has been sporting her nose stripe happily til I showed her this thread, I'm not showing Boo - she'll kick off

Those moult lines do throw up some funny shapes. Snoopy often gets a lightning bolt on his head which makes him look like Harry Potter. I'll have to try and get a photo next time it appears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those moult lines do throw up some funny shapes. Snoopy often gets a lightning bolt on his head which makes him look like Harry Potter. I'll have to try and get a photo next time it appears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohh that would be amazing Scrappy - you could get Snoopy into the Metro :D

The Metro report is well-written, the journalist does all the speculation and the owner's very down-to-earth. Lopsy's known as the hot cross bunny because he has a sort-of cross on his head and was very hot when he was ill!

The Metro report is well-written, the journalist does all the speculation and the owner's very down-to-earth. Lopsy's known as the hot cross bunny because he has a sort-of cross on his head and was very hot when he was ill!

A-ha, Lopsy the hot cross bunny :lol:

Back