• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eats pine pellets

[emoji38] I switched my guinea pigs to fleece (specially made, double layered wicking fleece) and use puppy pads as the absorbent layer underneath and was sure the guinea's would eat them as they just try to eat everything but they don't touch them, I must be very lucky [emoji38]
[emoji38][emoji38] I've seen loads of people use fleece for piggies! Always looks so cute [emoji7]

Idk about a4 paper, I'd think this wouldn't be great at absorbing though! Newspaper is fine, and when I said paper towels, I mean like kitchen towel? Idk what you call it. Puppy pads are fine as long as he doesn't eat it!

The puppy pads will do a great absorption job so if he's not a destructive bun who chews things they're your best bet. Obviously if he eats bits, he's eating plastic.. Which isn't good at all.

Newpaper will do good, it's not gunna absorb like the pellets but it will absorb and the hay on top means he won't ever be sitting in pee etc. It works well ime! You could just try it out for a week and see what happens, can always go back to the pellets, or try something else :)

Ugh he learns a new habit every day. Cookie always makes a s..t out of something after a while :roll: Now I will use dog pad, newspaper, pellet alternately. Now I think the only purpose of Cookie is "how do I stress them out". :D

I will really admit that I will never buy a pet again. The only reason is that I am very attached to the pet, I would not have bought it if I knew I would love it this much, the extent of this love scares me. And that's why I'm so stressed out because I'm so sensitive to him. :|

Ugh he learns a new habit every day. Cookie always makes a s..t out of something after a while :roll: Now I will use dog pad, newspaper, pellet alternately. Now I think the only purpose of Cookie is "how do I stress them out". :D

I will really admit that I will never buy a pet again. The only reason is that I am very attached to the pet, I would not have bought it if I knew I would love it this much, the extent of this love scares me. And that's why I'm so stressed out because I'm so sensitive to him. :|
I think it's just rabbits tbh, I've had mainly cats and dogs and never had this kinda stress tbh! [emoji38] My buns stress me out big time!

I think it's just rabbits tbh, I've had mainly cats and dogs and never had this kinda stress tbh! [emoji38] My buns stress me out big time!

I'm already stress-prone, thank Allah I licence psychology at the university, otherwise I wouldn't be able to deal with it and I would have anxiety. :roll: really rabbits are very stressful :roll:

I started using a dog pad today for Cookie's litter box. But Cookie ate pine pellets for a few days, I'm afraid to eat these pine pellets, it's said to be harmful to liver enzymes or respiration. Do you think Cookie will be damaged by eating pine pellets for a few days? I am scared :(

Also, you know, cookie's lung infection has just healed.

Last edited:
Back