• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow is being spayed this morning

Oh my goodness, she doesn't seem very impressed does she :lol: I hope she continues to recover well.

I've nipped into the kitchen a couple of times and seen her eating hay, so I'm happy that she's recovering well. She's so not impressed with me though.
etXUQIJl.jpg

Oh my, but the colour suits her :love:

Did the vet put that on her, or is it yours?

Glad she got through her op ok. She doesn't look impressed though! Wonder if it's because of the surgery or the onesie? [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my, but the colour suits her :love:

Did the vet put that on her, or is it yours?

It's a medical pet shirt that the vet put on her rather than a collar to keep her wound clean and stop her fiddling with it. She can still toilet normally and reach round to her bottom. It's got poppers on the back at the bottom so that I can check her wound daily.

What a beautiful girlie! :love: Is she a parti lionhead? That cute little tuft of fluff behind her ears reminds me of Pip's, but in a lovely grey. :)
I hope she recovers quickly and well. She is gorgeous, onesie and all. :love: xxxxx

Willow is feeling much better this morning, trying to escape into the other half of the kitchen. I've moved the litter tray to where she obviously thinks it should be and I can safely say she's pooing and weeing! Getting her meds into her was fun. A two person and bunny burrito job. Even then she managed to retract her head into the towel. I just hope she never needs long term meds.

Last edited:
Willow is feeling much better this morning, trying to escape into the other half of the kitchen. I've moved the litter tray to where she obviously thinks it should be and I can safely say she's pooing and weeing! Getting her meds into her was fun. A two person and bunny burrito job. Even then she managed to retract her head into the towel. I just hope she never needs long term meds.

Bless her :love:

Glad to hear she's feeling better x

Back