• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can rabbits eat BLACK kale.

I presume you mean Cavalo Nero? Yes, that's fine for them :D

Thanks Omi, I looked at the packet again and sure enough in smaller print beneath the Black Kale description is indeed Cavalo Nero. I’ll try them on a bit :)

Bit like old-fashioned wallpaper :lol:

lol the texture is a bit weird. Mr Muffles had a munch on it though, which is good cos he's not been great with his greens of late. He has his next dental tomorrow :( I always get anxious when they have to go under GA. But hopefully all will go well and we'll have him back by the afternoon. We have adopted another rescue bunny by the way. From the RSPCA. Apparently she was found as a stray, hence ended up at the RSPCA. She is extremely timid and doesn't really like being touched at all, so we're taking things nice and slow. She's a white bunny, with brown markings, uppy eared. We've called her Lilybelle :) We're doing the slow bonding again, but its on hold for a few days now until Mr Muffles has got through his dental. When I get organised enough I'll add some photos of our new little girl.

lol the texture is a bit weird. Mr Muffles had a munch on it though, which is good cos he's not been great with his greens of late. He has his next dental tomorrow :( I always get anxious when they have to go under GA. But hopefully all will go well and we'll have him back by the afternoon. We have adopted another rescue bunny by the way. From the RSPCA. Apparently she was found as a stray, hence ended up at the RSPCA. She is extremely timid and doesn't really like being touched at all, so we're taking things nice and slow. She's a white bunny, with brown markings, uppy eared. We've called her Lilybelle :) We're doing the slow bonding again, but its on hold for a few days now until Mr Muffles has got through his dental. When I get organised enough I'll add some photos of our new little girl.

Oh Natalie! Vibes for Mr Muffles and his dental :)

And welcome Lilybelle :love:

Good luck for tomorrow. Lovely to hear you've adopted another bun.

My buns love cavalo nero - its a staple in winter. we call it black tongues

Back