• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dennis the Menace

Hi Omi,

Unfortunately this morning the hooman only gave me fresh dill and coriander. Followed by dried plantain, strawberry leaves, nettle, camomile, and willow. And lastly a couple of pellets. Not to mention the redigrass and three types of hay. I was so mad I had to teach her a lesson. I sunk my little teethies in her cankle. She used a piece of dandelion root to shield herself from me like a lion tamer so I wouldn't do it again.

Regards
Denny boy

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Hi, Denny

Sorry I've only just seen this. I actually think that you are a very lucky boy to get such a selection of noms offered to you :) However, I've also just seen the next post which tells me how much weight your wifey Syrupy has put on recently. And so might I suggest that you spend your time each morning eating your fair share of the rabbit food on offer each morning, instead of trying to nibble human ankles. I think it might be better all round :lol:

love, Omi

Hi, Denny

Sorry I've only just seen this. I actually think that you are a very lucky boy to get such a selection of noms offered to you :) However, I've also just seen the next post which tells me how much weight your wifey Syrupy has put on recently. And so might I suggest that you spend your time each morning eating your fair share of the rabbit food on offer each morning, instead of trying to nibble human ankles. I think it might be better all round [emoji38]

love, Omi
I'm feeling really bunny broody every bun please tell me not to be greedy

I'm feeling really bunny broody every bun please tell me not to be greedy

No, because I don't think it is greedy :)

Perhaps the thing to do would be to search for lots of traumatic bonding attempts on YouTube :lol:

Back