• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny choked and died today

Thank you everyone, you are all so supportive, thank you all.
I'm still in shock about what happened, and still very sad, I miss my lovely girl so much.
I went back and read through my posts on here from 2014 when I adopted her, and when I bonded her with one of my pairs, it was nice to look back, it has helped me to focus on the happy life she had since I adopted her. Now when I relive those awful last few seconds I try to move my thoughts to recall the happier times. This has helped a lot.

I'm still in shock about what happened, and still very sad, I miss my lovely girl so much.
I went back and read through my posts on here from 2014 when I adopted her, and when I bonded her with one of my pairs, it was nice to look back, it has helped me to focus on the happy life she had since I adopted her. Now when I relive those awful last few seconds I try to move my thoughts to recall the happier times. This has helped a lot.

((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))) xx

it takes a long while to heal xx hugs xx

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Back