• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mystic Mouse (fun thread)

Oh, oh, oh, (Susan here) how do we cross your paws with silver birch. I cant send you a picture of my "eh em" output as I still do it on the rug!

Its ok Susan. I hear that as you find security & love you are finding your feet with artistic expression. The medium of carpet is preferred as humans are so quick to clean up artwork that is work in progress from lino, wood & tiles. Susan is merely expressing herself. That stain on the edge of the carpet is how she see's her future life when her & Dilly have children of their own . May the universe be with you

Has Mystic Mouse regained her powers? My rabbits are asking if there are testimonials which could encourage them to release a little of their positive energy to assist Mystic Mouse?

Clairvoyant Custardyness please go buy some more incense. There are strawberry & kiwi flavoured ones in B&M stores for 12p.

Clairvoyant Custardyness please go buy some more incense. There are strawberry & kiwi flavoured ones in B&M stores for 12p.
I have done so and fanning the smoke with pamapas grass to detox the atmosphere of pessimistic energy

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh magical mysterious majestic Mouseypie....will you shed some light as to why Dennis nips hooman ankles at feeding times?

Every time I look at that photo of Mystic Mouse, it cracks me up [emoji38]
Never laugh at Mystic Mouse for fear of her casting a curse upon you. The curse of a thousand nibbled and pee stained rugs. Quickly find hay and wear it upon your head for protection before its too late

Oh magical mysterious majestic Mouseypie....will you shed some light as to why Dennis nips hooman ankles at feeding times?

The nips are a kind of bunny morse code. Dennis is pleased you know in your heart, soul & blood loss that such nips are a request for food to be served faster. However it is much more complex than that. Certain nips mean the hay floor covering is down to a meter thick & only 20% Timothy, it obviously needs replenishing. Other nips mean you are getting the fresh / dried balance wrong. 2 nips, 1 circle, 1 nip grazing scratch means why no hogweed crispies? This mornings 8 nip, dig, nip nip meant Timothy hay.co.uk has soft hay in stock, order 8 bags now

Dennis has asked that I don't explain everything as he wants it to be a fun game where you better learn to understand each other (him). We are too quick to look to others to solve our problems but gaze deep in to their soul & the answer will gaze back at you. Love & peace. Mystic Mouse

Can I just clear up any confusion. As an animal communicator I can do just that, speak with your animals. I have no ability to see in to the future & nor would I wish to. The future depends on the hops we take today, it is not pre-written

Thank You.

Mystic Mouse, may I seek your wisdom and insight into why Lord Herbert feels the need to hump my arm after I have groomed him :? :oops: I have asked him to try to curtail his 'urges' but to date he seems unable to do so. Lord H is actually a very vocal Rabbit, buzzing and humming away to himself, especially if eating a particularly tasty pile of forage. I am assuming his ......ermmmmm....... 'appreciation' of my grooming efforts are displayed via the arm humping, sometimes accompanied with a few buzzes.

I would be most appreciative of your response to my question as you clearly have an exceptional talent in Animal Communication.

Mystic Mouse, may I seek your wisdom and insight into why Lord Herbert feels the need to hump my arm after I have groomed him :? :oops: I have asked him to try to curtail his 'urges' but to date he seems unable to do so. Lord H is actually a very vocal Rabbit, buzzing and humming away to himself, especially if eating a particularly tasty pile of forage. I am assuming his ......ermmmmm....... 'appreciation' of my grooming efforts are displayed via the arm humping, sometimes accompanied with a few buzzes.

I would be most appreciative of your response to my question as you clearly have an exceptional talent in Animal Communication.

Why thank you ! I am happy to read for Lord Herbert....

I'm tuning in now. Apologies for the delay, it has been difficult to hear him as his mouth is permanently full. Tasty soft green hay he says, not of this pretentious stalky stuff. I can hear him:love: what you describe as buzzing & humming is Lord H's singing voice. He is serenading you. He says he feels a little embarrassed you have brought this to a public forum as his private displays of affection are just that. How else is he to thank you for your grooms. Besides which Roisin has had a headache &/or washing her fur every night for over a week now. A bunny has needs.

Why thank you ! I am happy to read for Lord Herbert....

I'm tuning in now. Apologies for the delay, it has been difficult to hear him as his mouth is permanently full. Tasty soft green hay he says, not of this pretentious stalky stuff. I can hear him:love: what you describe as buzzing & humming is Lord H's singing voice. He is serenading you. He says he feels a little embarrassed you have brought this to a public forum as his private displays of affection are just that. How else is he to thank you for your grooms. Besides which Roisin has had a headache &/or washing her fur every night for over a week now. A bunny has needs.

Thank you so much Mystic Mouse. I did seek the consent of Lord H before posting my question and as he gave me the 'go away, I am eating my 'packed lunch' look I was not 100% certain he was OK about it. However, having passed on all of you very intuitive interpretation of his behaviour after I groom him it is obvious, even to me, that you are right. I am so grateful for your help as I was finding having a 3kg Bunny hanging off my arm somewhat perplexing.................. !!

FAO Naysayer Omi & accomplices Tethra & Tui

Thank you so much Mystic Mouse. I did seek the consent of Lord H before posting my question and as he gave me the 'go away, I am eating my 'packed lunch' look I was not 100% certain he was OK about it. However, having passed on all of you very intuitive interpretation of his behaviour after I groom him it is obvious, even to me, that you are right. I am so grateful for your help as I was finding having a 3kg Bunny hanging off my arm somewhat perplexing.................. !!

I too found him a little preoccupied with noms
You are very welcome & thank you from the bottom of my heart for your testimonial

Peace, love & dead arms

Mystic Mouse

I too found him a little preoccupied with noms
You are very welcome & thank you from the bottom of my heart for your testimonial

Peace, love & dead arms

Mystic Mouse

Well I am impressed by this feedback from the revered Lord H. Tui tells me that Lord H is in the same warren as Aoife, one of her clan, and she has determined therefore that we should take careful note of this endorsement for Mystic Mouse.

Well I am impressed by this feedback from the revered Lord H. Tui tells me that Lord H is in the same warren as Aoife, one of her clan, and she has determined therefore that we should take careful note of this endorsement for Mystic Mouse.

:thumb: :lol:

Thank You Omi. I am pleased to see the strawberry & kiwi incense has had its desired effect. It is with a heavy heart I may have to concede my abilities are not what I thought they were as Jacks Jane is the only person to comment on their reading. As such I may have to hang up my headscarf & jangly jewellery :cry:

The nips are a kind of bunny morse code. Dennis is pleased you know in your heart, soul & blood loss that such nips are a request for food to be served faster. However it is much more complex than that. Certain nips mean the hay floor covering is down to a meter thick & only 20% Timothy, it obviously needs replenishing. Other nips mean you are getting the fresh / dried balance wrong. 2 nips, 1 circle, 1 nip grazing scratch means why no hogweed crispies? This mornings 8 nip, dig, nip nip meant Timothy hay.co.uk has soft hay in stock, order 8 bags now

Dennis has asked that I don't explain everything as he wants it to be a fun game where you better learn to understand each other (him). We are too quick to look to others to solve our problems but gaze deep in to their soul & the answer will gaze back at you. Love & peace. Mystic Mouse
Oh majestic magical mouse this is so acurate. Life is a journey, a journey of noms and head groomings. Unfortunately I cannot groom Dennis as it may knock my tiara of doing so!

Thank You Omi. I am pleased to see the strawberry & kiwi incense has had its desired effect. It is with a heavy heart I may have to concede my abilities are not what I thought they were as Jacks Jane is the only person to comment on their reading. As such I may have to hang up my headscarf & jangly jewellery :cry:
Oh jingly jangly wise one please don't hang up your jewellery.

Dear Mystic Mouse,
Please can you help me understand what Beans is trying to tell me. His hay tray is usually up against the fence and cupboards however after hearing thuds and crashes coming from the kitchen this morning, I discovered he isn’t happy with this set up. What is he trying to tell me?

g0HIhzIl.jpg

Chase likes wicker ball toys to chew, however the largest one he has never touched can you tell us why, I just call him lazy going for wicker balls that seem thinner? Lol

Dear Mystic Mouse,
Please can you help me understand what Beans is trying to tell me. His hay tray is usually up against the fence and cupboards however after hearing thuds and crashes coming from the kitchen this morning, I discovered he isn’t happy with this set up. What is he trying to tell me?

g0HIhzIl.jpg

Beans tells me he doesn't want Pickle smelling his poo just now so he has moved his litter tray accordingly

Back